openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cannot access web gui on new OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.i​mg install

macom

Motherboard suggestion for OMV with PLEX transcoding

TheLostSwede

HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect

macom

Sonarr won't start after watchtower

gderf

incorrect password for connect via putty !?

macom

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread Cannot access web gui on new OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img install.

Did you take care of the notes on the SF page? sourceforge.net/projects/openm…/Raspberry%20Pi%20images/ On first boot the installation will be finished. REMAIN PATIENT PLEASE sincethis can take up to 20 minutes with a slow SD card and slow…
  • TheLostSwede -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Motherboard suggestion for OMV with PLEX transcoding.

Most likely out of date information, as the ASM1042 is a fairly old USB 3.0 controller by now. Obviously not the same system, but as you can see, it's supported by the standard Linux xhci_hcd driver, which is a USB 3.0 host controller driver
  • macom -

Replied to the thread HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect.

OMV does not update the firmware of the sata bridge. You have to do it following the instruction. Nice feature: you can set the spin down time of the drive.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Sonarr won't start after watchtower.

Is it not starting or are you just unable to reach it?
  • macom -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Why should you use or not use dockers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dziekon: “Can you provide a link to that deprecation notice? It's an important news for all plugin developers and I couldn't find any place where votdev states that plugins are "no-go" since version 5. I assume you're talking about plugins…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x incorrect password for connect via putty !?.

Quote from syrusstk: “root password you set during the install ” That is the case when you install from an ISO. If you use an image, the credentials are given on the download page at SF: web interface: - username = admin - password =…
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OMV fails to start a web server.

Quote from darkopi: “I have sam problem. "Failed to start a High performance web server and a reverese proxy server" "Failed to start Realtek H5 Bluetooth support" Simply no luck. I see ip but cannot connect to web gui. I was trying more then 10 times,…
  • CaCkO -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Sonarr won't start after watchtower.

Thread
    Hello, Does anybody have that issue when Watchtower updates containers, all apps will restart only sonarr won't. Restart policy is set to Restart always
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Errors installing docker on OMV4.

Quote from bmhj2: “Pleased to say I fixed it, with some help from here, in case anyone else runs into the same problems as me. Man, that was confusing. It seems that whatever OMV was trying to call in from the internet didn't like the OpenDNS resolvers…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Why should you use or not use dockers.

Quote from dziekon: “Can you provide a link to that deprecation notice? It's an important news for all plugin developers and I couldn't find any place where votdev states that plugins are "no-go" since version 5. I assume you're talking about plugins…