openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hi guys, here Kevin form Lima, Perú.
    Im using 3 differente NAS at home, at work and personal office.
    So, i have a proliant DL380 g6 with 1 disk 146gb for OS and 6 disk 146gb raid built in HP array utility for Data and a external seagate 4tb for backups.
    So what happen today is a fail disk of the raid, the led of the disk is orange, and i cant see anymore the shares in the raid, and im worried cause i make backups each week, so i lost a week of work.
    So, my question is, can i recover all data? can u tell me how? i rly need help!!!
    Thanks for your help, if im not in the correct topic, pls move to the right one.
    And sry for my rly bad english.
    Ty.
  • New

@'all
    Da mein Englisch gegebenenfalls nicht ausreicht möchte ich zunächst auf Deutsch mein Problem beschreiben.

Ich habe es zunächst geschafft gehabt, nach dem Update von OMV 3 uaf OMV 4 Nextcloud erfolgreich am "laufen" zu halten. Leider hat zwischenzeitlich die Datenbank ein Problem gehabt, so dass ich mich entschieden hatte - auch um Altlasten zu beseitigen - OMV 4 auf einer neuen/frischen Platte zu installieren und sodann auch Nextcloud neu zu installieren.

1. Problem
    NGINX wird mir unter Dienste nicht angezeigt, obwohl ich es wie beim letzten Mal nach dem Installation To Do installiert habe.

2. Problem
    Nextcloud startet bei mir nicht. Im Installationsfenster habe ich einerseits einen Admin, nebst Passwort, die Datenbank und den Datenbank Admin (omvadmin) angegeben. Danach auf installieren gedrückt und dann ist nichts mehr passiert bzw. er ruft die Login Seite nicht auf.

3. Problem
    Wenn ich dann versuche Nextcloud aufzurufen (Port ist freigegeben im Router, Zertifikat ist…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Failed to execute XPath query '//services/nut'.

djpollum

"Communication Error" when clicking on "File Systems" or "Raid Management", raid the cause?

cabrio_leo

Update Management shows vbox ext pack for installation although it is already installed

LouBen3010

Duplicati time out error on delete

RHCPNG

Asrock j3455-itx PCI Card msata Suggestion needed

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• djpollum -

Replied to the thread Failed to execute XPath query '//services/nut'..

Hey, I've also got this error. I just installed OMV 4 and want to install the NUT plugin for my UPS. During the installation I get this error: Source Code (25 lines) Closing the installation popup results in warnings: Source Code (11 lines) Can anyone…
  • Quote from vshaulsk: “I am going to try different cables and test each one of my backplanes and HBA individually, but I have a feeling it is something else. ” Don´t do this. It will not improve the situation. I have already filed a bug report in…
  • I have OMV 3.0.94 with 4.9.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 kernel New second server with Norco RPS4220 case two 4 port SAS HBA that go to the Norco SAS backplane 4 mini sas cables I am also having this issue when trying to create a raid array. When I click Create…
  • This question has been answered in this forum already. :) Indeed it want's you to update your Virtualbox plugin in order to apply the extension pack. But since the author of the Virtualbox OMV-package itself and the ext-pack are different, the update for…
  • RHCPNG -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Duplicati time out error on delete.

Can nobody give me any advice on removing and reinstalling Mono?
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Asrock j3455-itx PCI Card msata Suggestion needed.

Quote from FireFlower: “Msata drives are not cheap, buy minipcie to 2x sata 3Gbps controller cards from aliexpress. ” Wow, this is the weirdest thread I've ever seen. It gets even more weird :) What should people do with a 'minipcie to 2x sata 3Gbps…
  • WastlJ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x JDownloader Plugin doesn't work anymore.

If you get it to work, please feel free to create a Guide in our Guides Section
  • Sc0rp -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Einzige Festplatte nicht nutzbar.

Re, Quote from PlerTanix: “@Sc0rp kannst du mir via Skype helfen? Add mich unter FloriundLuki ” Sry, nope ... wenn ich das anfange ... Quote from PlerTanix: “@cabrio_leoo hab es damit versucht und nicht hinbekommen. ” Nicht falsch verstehen ...…
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Einzige Festplatte nicht nutzbar.

Quote from PlerTanix: “@cabrio_leoo hab es damit versucht und nicht hinbekommen. ” Woran bist du denn gescheitert. Später kann ich dir noch die notwendigen Schritte etwas detaillierter beschreiben. Benutz' doch mal die Suchfunktion. Es gibt hier…
  • topi -

Replied to the thread Gallery plugin/docker image for home gallery.

Quote from jfromeo: “ So, I have tested the following docker images from linuxserver.io - Piwigo. Great piece of software, but it needs a database and it duplicates all my files, forcing me to maintain 2 copies of all the pictures, one in the sourcer…