openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Could not add disks through file systems

jawaharks

NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7

Customizing Nginx (settings)

votdev

OMV 4 ready (almost) for production?

stratege1401

ODROID-HC1 : Home Cloud One

lan

Recent Activities

• jawaharks -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Could not add disks through file systems.

Thanks for the help Ben and votdev. I ended up reinstalling OMV and this time it is omv3. Now everything works well. Thanks again.
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Have you try to turn off HTTPS & and use HTTP ? fastcgi_param HTTPS on;
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved Customizing Nginx (settings).

• stratege1401 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 ready (almost) for production?.

simply refresh the action you were doing. This will go fine. Had the same error, and force it by refreshing the action. No probleme so far.
  • lan -

Replied to the thread ODROID-HC1 : Home Cloud One.

Maybe you can explain some further why you think this is the best system for you. Some Benchmarks would be great, to compare it to x86 systems. Actually this is not more than cheap advertising.
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

also, es läuft alles. vom laptop meiner frau kann ich alles öffnen. ssh, smb und webinterface. von meinen laptop nichts. auch garnichts. jedoch kann ich den server nicht unter netzwerke finden auf ihren laptop. nur über die ip. ich denke das was…
  • kiwicol -

Liked askmurphy’s post in the thread HOWTO: WEBMIN installation on OMV.

Like (Post)
    Ok, this is very easy ofcourse for most of us, but anyway, just to help the beginners: webmin.com/deb.html 1) SSH with PUTTY (putty.org/) - make sure you enable SSH in your OMV panel ! 2) Source Code (1 line) 3) dpkg -i web (then press TAB to…
  • kiwicol -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Data transfer between 2 external hdd's (usb).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larkin: “I tried the MC approach. That would actually work, but the funny thing is the last two hdds i mounted in omv weren't mounted to media/. Instead they are mounted to srv/. Is this the new way to do it? Can i somehow change the mount…
  • myscha -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

I have nearly the same messages, but no problems up to now. There is no possibility to adjust the CPU voltage in the UEFI. Only the RAM voltage and that's already set to minimum. It allows only 1.5V and 1.35V
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker UI suggestion.

what do you mean? Something to send a container command/argument?