openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV fails to start a web server

darkopi

Errors installing docker on OMV4

bmhj2

Update Error Says My Repository No Longer Has Stretch Files

gderf

Replace RAID disk

geaves

Need help with VPN

syrusstk

Recent Activities

• darkopi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OMV fails to start a web server.

I have sam problem. "Failed to start a High performance web server and a reverese proxy server" "Failed to start Realtek H5 Bluetooth support" Simply no luck. I see ip but cannot connect to web gui. I was trying more then 10 times, even OMV3 with sam…
  • bmhj2 -

Replied to the thread Errors installing docker on OMV4.

Pleased to say I fixed it, with some help from here, in case anyone else runs into the same problems as me. Man, that was confusing. It seems that whatever OMV was trying to call in from the internet didn't like the OpenDNS resolvers set in my router,…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Update Error Says My Repository No Longer Has Stretch Files.

Keep trying. I saw this a few times too but it has cleared up.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Replace RAID disk.

Quote from palvarez: “throws me error S.M.A.R.T, ” What specifically, sometimes a drive will do this if it's self repairing, one option would be to create a scheduled task and manually run it, then view the output.
  • geaves -

Quote from bmhj2: “I'm stuck for now but happy to see any other tips. ” You need the help of @ryecoaaron or @macom there could be some config problem that's beyond my pay grade I'm afraid, to me there is a problem with keyring because the output is…
  • palvarez -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Replace RAID disk.

Thread
    Hello good afternoon, for some time I have installed OpenMediaVault version 3.0.99 (Erasmus), its operation is very good. But now one of the discs throws me error S.M.A.R.T, and the truth I do not know what is the procedure to make the change of this, I…
  • bmhj2 -

Thanks for clarifying re: other plugins. I did reinstall with that command, though my machine is an AMD x64. I also used the rm/var/... command as per previous instructions. As for the line in the output, that has got me stumped as well! I'm stuck…
  • geaves -

No don't remove SnapRaid and UnioFS. Have you tried reinstalling using this wget -O - http://omv-extras.org/install | bash most of the above was in relation to a Pi. Another option was to execute this rm
  • razvanrudy -

Liked syrusstk’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Need help with VPN.

Like (Post)
    Not wrong the plugin has a bug, there are multiple topic opened on this, but if you follow this guide you should be able to have it working, but you need to ssh and change the server config forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=183452#post183452
  • bmhj2 -

Quote from geaves: “You might want to look back from about page 2, there a number of steps to follow before reinstalling omv-extras ” Thanks - much appreciated but that hasn't solved it. I followed all the steps mentioned a second time, and managed…