Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Adding a Wi-Fi interface

Rimsonatoaster

Odroid hc2 diskparking on OMV4

Adoby

Raid fail : how to destroy it ?

bart70

How long is a user banned for multiple posting?

Banned by tapatalk

The Class E Network

flmaxey

Recent Activities

• dad5019 -

Wrote a comment on dad5019’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I am using OMV 4.1.13-1 on a Odroid HC2 with a 2 TB Seagate Barracuda 3GB/s 5900RPM. I am on speaking terms with it using SMB/CIFS.
    It works fine as long as I am seeing files on File Explorer and not the dreaded "This Folder is Empty" . When I need to do…
  • Rimsonatoaster -

Replied to the thread Adding a Wi-Fi interface.

So i don't entirely know what I'm doing, but those posts did seem helpful. What sort of next steps should I consider taking?
  • Walster -

Liked subzero79’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Some docker containers don't like it when fstab is noexec.

Like (Post)
    Find the fstab entries you don't want with noexec in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml look at the mnent entries. Remove the noexec directive and run omv-mkconf fstab Reboot. If you want future attached disks the same you need to edit Omv environmental…
  • Walster -

Liked mkgriesinger’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Some docker containers don't like it when fstab is noexec.

Like (Post)
    ## Scenario ## Some docker applications require the file system to have exec for a mount option. OMV by default sets the mountpoints to nonexec. I have had problems with plex + transcoding and also openvpn-as for docker when my 'APPhdd' is mounted as…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Odroid hc2 diskparking on OMV4.

Also I underclocked four of my HC2 to 1400 MHz because they are still able to saturate GbE and I only use them as file servers. That makes the HC2s run cooler with less power. One HC2 runs full speed. It is the one with a SSD and on which I run Emby, LMS…
  • bart70 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid fail : how to destroy it ?.

Oh ! nice plugin ! Found !!!! I tryed NFS, i forget it now, it's work ! Thank you very much !!!
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Odroid hc2 diskparking on OMV4.

Yes. I set it to 30 minutes when I updated the firmware to SATA. You can set it to whatever you want, as long as it is 3 minutes or longer. See example 4 in the link above. It works fine without hdparm settings in physical disk properties. When I tried…
  • Banned by tapatalk -

Replied to the thread How long is a user banned for multiple posting?.

NU,Amun, Ra, Maat and old the ancient gods and goddesses are blessing you for that!!
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

From before - it's coming back now. I seem to remember something about the ISP equipment providing really good Wifi. (Other than that, the equipment didn't provide the normal set of features - kind of brain dead.) And I even think I said this before; if…
  • Banned by tapatalk -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread How long is a user banned for multiple posting?.

Like (Post)
    Your sarcophagus has been opened. lol