openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2

my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX

Felix1220

Exception ignored when installing any plugin

jfromeo

Session limit is always 5 minutes

LaGGGer

TeamviewerHost - benötige Hinweise zur Verwendung - need instructions for use

Barricade

Recent Activities

• YuanH -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2.

Thread
    Hello and thank you for this awesome project of yours. I have a problem installing OMV to the emmc-storage of the Olimex Olinuxino Lime 2 +4gb emmc. When trying to run the nand-sata-install script via ssh, I get an error saying: This tool must run from…
  • Felix1220 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

Quote from Barricade: “may be we can share our bios screens or if there a tool available to get this. ” Sorry for the bad quality, cant make it better forum.openmediavault.org/index…767bfc61ce16967ea165aec22
  • jfromeo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved Exception ignored when installing any plugin.

Quote from votdev: “This is a bug in the Debian Python package. If you like, then report is to the Debian project, otherwise it will not be fixed by them. ” Thank you. I will read how to report it as I had never done it before :D
  • jfromeo -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved Exception ignored when installing any plugin.

Like (Post)
    This is a bug in the Debian Python package. If you like, then report is to the Debian project, otherwise it will not be fixed by them.
  • LaGGGer -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Session limit is always 5 minutes.

Please help, it is annoying to log in every 5 minutes on the web interface.
  • Barricade -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) TeamviewerHost - benötige Hinweise zur Verwendung - need instructions for use.

login to the OMV NAS from a remote pc or login from a remote pc to the OMV NAS or what ?
  • Felix1220 -

Liked Barricade’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

Like (Post)
    With my j3455-itx I've 18W idle with 2 older data HDD's and a msata system SSD. I'm also interested in power optimisations from the bios, may be we can share our bios screens or if there a tool available to get this. The kernel mce error is the same on…
  • Barricade -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

With my j3455-itx I've 18W idle with 2 older data HDD's and a msata system SSD. I'm also interested in power optimisations from the bios, may be we can share our bios screens or if there a tool available to get this. The kernel mce error is the same on…
  • perler -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 ready (almost) for production?.

Thread
    I am in the middle of setting up a new server which should last for three years and wonder if I should go for OMV 4? It's mainly an NFS storage with quite a few docker services. So, is it stable (enough)?
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved Exception ignored when installing any plugin.

This is a bug in the Debian Python package. If you like, then report is to the Debian project, otherwise it will not be fixed by them.