openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

OS/Debian informationDistributor ID: debian
    Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)
    Release: 7.11
    Codename: wheezy
    openmediavault informationRelease: 2.2.14
    Codename: Stone burner

It has probably been 2 years since I've had to dive into this box. I am very rusty.
    Sonarr just died the other day. The interface will not load. My guess is some kind of DB corruption. Can anyone provide me with some guidance?
    • Where are the SONARR logs?
    • Would a package uninstall and reinstall be prudent? It's been up a very long time, maybe a fresh build would be a good idea. If so, how do I ensure OMV performs a complete uninstall so the issue does not persist? What gotcha's could happen in this scenario?
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Again, it has been a very long time since I've had to delve into my OMV machine so I need some refreshers. The thing just works, set it and forget it, then I forget everything.
    Thanks!
  • New

• OS/Debian information
      • Distributor ID: debian
      • Description: Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)
      • Release: 7.11

• Codename: wheezy
    • openmediavault information
      • Release: 2.2.14
      • Codename: Stone burner
    It has probably been 2 years since I've had to dive into this box. I am very rusty.
    Sonarr just died the other day. The interface will not load. My guess is some kind of DB corruption. Can anyone provide me with some guidance?
    • Where are the SONARR logs?
    • Would a package uninstall and reinstall be prudent? It's been up a very long time, maybe a fresh build would be a good idea. If so, how do I ensure OMV performs a complete uninstall so the issue does not persist? What gotcha's could happen in this scenario?
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Again, it has been a very long time since I've had to delve into my OMV machine so I need some refreshers. The thing just works, set it and forget it, then I forget everything.
    Thanks!
  • New

Hi,

when I want to backup my stystem SSD for example. Can I mount /dev/md0 (the software raid of omv) and write my backup there? I have a RAID1 (mirror).

I would
    1. boot my box from an usb drive with clonezilla(omv is not running at that moment)
    2. clone the ssd to somewere on /dev/md0
    Or is there a better approach to do this?

Do I have to mount somthing else?

Another use-case: When I'm running docker containers on the SSD, but want to have the data on the harddisks (which are raid configured). Is this possible from the viewpoint of the raid?
  • New

My Odroid HC2 has just arrived, along with the two identical 32GB SD cards, that I intend to use for the OMV.

What is the best way to keep them cloned so that if one suddenly fails, I can quickly slip in the replacement?

Should I physically remove the card (say, once a week), clone it with the second via a laptop and then replace it or is there a way to automatically update the card to my backup server?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Why is my RAID array not active?

geaves

How to keep two SD Cards cloned, in case one fails?

Adoby

Gave up waiting for root file system device. Stuck at Busybox after new install on usb

Ranieri94

Sonarr stopped working, just hangs. I could use some guidance, I am very rusty.

Sonarr stopped working, just hangs. I could use some guidance, I am very rusty.

Recent Activities