openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

2 internet connections

happimeal

Installation under Linux Mint

macom

Update ARM-Device -> E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood

ryecoaaron

Docker and FHEM

mipi

Hilfe für Newbie

macom

Recent Activities

• happimeal -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 2 internet connections.

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installation under Linux Mint.

In a virtual machine: yes Otherwise it is not recommended to install OMV parallel to a desktop environment. And Linux Mint is based on Ubuntu, whereas OMV uses Debian. So you better start with a fresh install.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Update ARM-Device -> E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood.

Quote from mipi: “this was perfectly fitted by the old QNAP-NAS we started the discussion on ” I understand but we can only support so many things. Even QNAP stops supporting stuff after a couple of years. Quote from mipi: “recommandations for…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Installation under Linux Mint.

• oleanderkiro -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Installation under Linux Mint.

Thread
    I want to use my old Linux-Mint-system as an NAS-system. It is possible to install the software in the surface of Linux-Mint ? Greetings Ok
  • mipi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker and FHEM.

Quote from macom: “I like "toffee-nosed" best ” ROTFL :thumbsup: Ob englischsprachige hier verstehen worüber wir lachen ... :thumbup:
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker and FHEM.

Quote from mipi: “in german we say "hochnäsig" , don't know how to translate it ” dict.leo.org/german-english/hochn%C3%A4sig I like "toffee-nosed" best :D
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Hilfe für Newbie.

Hattest du (eigentlich der Server ^^ ) bei der Installation Verbindung zum Internet?
  • mipi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Update ARM-Device -> E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood.

No ... recommandations for cheap hardware for a rsync standalone backup device which can figure as a backup NAS ... this was perfectly fitted by the old QNAP-NAS we started the discussion on
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from mipi: “hope this will meet your recommandations and is better supported in the forum, but i'm afraid someone will have something to complain about. ” Should be ok. Quote from mipi: “Other suggestions? ” Other than stay on the…