openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suggest MicroSD card size for Raspberry Pi 3 installation

gderf

How can I install LibreSonic?

f15h

Can mount btrfs file system, cannot unmount

clickwir

Raid + Nginx + NodeJs fails while running "npm install"

subzero79

New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images

deluxecat

Recent Activities

• gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Suggest MicroSD card size for Raspberry Pi 3 installation.

I run on a 16GB SSD and it's more than enough. But 8GB would be a bit small for me. Just don't put Plex's Database Library or any Dockers on it - those can go on your data drive instead.
  • Earththing -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Suggest MicroSD card size for Raspberry Pi 3 installation.

Thread
    I am planning on Installing OMV on a Raspberry Pi 3, installing several plug-ins including Plex. What is a good size? What NEEDS to run on the MicroSD and what is recommended to run from the MicroSD? I have a spare 32gb card, is it a waste to use that,…
  • f15h -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x How can I install LibreSonic?.

There are some pretty good instructions libresonic.github.io/docs/install/war/
  • clickwir -

Replied to the thread Can mount btrfs file system, cannot unmount.

So poking around in there I see 3 things referencing the filesystem in question. Not sure what I should do with them though. Source Code (30 lines)
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Raid + Nginx + NodeJs fails while running "npm install".

Quote from Sunday: “Is it save to add this "exec"? Why issn't "exec" already added there? Will it be removed on some kind of dist upgrade or config change? When is the /etc/fstab updated normally by OMV? Is there any other way to set "exec" using the…
  • deluxecat -

Replied to the thread New approach for Raspberry Pi OMV images.

Working off my list, post 98, here's #2: SD speed. And its a 4-parter. There's 3 sets of extra slow defaults, which are from upstream (so not the fault of OMV at all). 1 Defaults for the cpu governor aren't relevant for the Pi; so, cpu is mostly stuck…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved avahi-daemon necessary?.

Never seen this. How did you reach to that conclusion ?
  • henfri -

Replied to the thread Cloud backup/storage solution for my OMV drive.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) openmediavault-letsencrypt.

Quote from krutojmax: “Using the webroot path / for all unmatched domains. ” This is wrong. Did you add any domains and their correct web root (hint - webroot will not be / )?
  • krutojmax -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) openmediavault-letsencrypt.

I have problems to generate my certificate. Source Code (13 lines)With the olde version I have no problems but with the new one i can't generate a cert. What can I do / test? :)