openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello

I used a 512g ssd for the OMV main drive and could really use that space in another project so I want to use a smaller ssd.

The backup options within OMV seem very complicated, can I not simply clone one drive to the other outside of OMV?

I bit in the back of my brain says GRUB with ruin it all but not sure?
  • New

Hi there,

I installed Bazarr (github.com/morpheus65535/bazarr/wiki/Installation---Docker) through Docker and it seems to run fine with one exception: Bazarr says for every TV Show that the path seems to be invalid (Don't have Radarr so can't say if movies would work). The path shown is correct and the same as in Sonarr. The logs didn't help since there is no mention of any problem concerning paths and directories.

When starting the Docker image I set the path to the directory where all my TV Shows are (see screen). Am I doing anything wrong?
  • New

Hi,

I have nicely running Openmediavault, and I'm very pleased. I now want to move this install to a new SSD before I move this server to a DC. What is the best way to do this? Has Openmediavault some tools I'm not aware of?
  • New

Since a few days I have a problem with remote desktop, from win10 i launch "Remote Desktop", it connects with my omv, it asks me to login, then i have only a blank window.
    I tried to uninstall and reinstall plugin.
    I don't know i it can helps but from file .xorgxrdp.10.log i found some errors:

Source Code

1. cat .xorgxrdp.10.log | grep EE
    2. (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
    3. [ 397.096] (EE) systemd-logind: failed to take device /dev/dri/card0: Operation not permitted
    4. [ 397.152] (EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering
    5. [ 397.152] (EE) AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/swrast_dri.so failed (/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/swrast_dri.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
    6. [ 397.152] (EE) GLX: could not load

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cloning the drive

OMV 4 Docker "error creating overlay mount" sonarr

nick2k3

How to accomplish automatic sleep/shutdown and power-on with advanced power management?

macom

NO WOL with Kernel 4.17.0.0. bpo

macom

There are still updates for OMV 3 ?

macom

Recent Activities