The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

HDD powers randomly on/off

Building OMV automatically for a bunch of different ARM dev boards

iptables log

LMS 7.9.1 startet nicht automatisch unter OMV4

Recent Activities

• Stratos -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) HDD powers randomly on/off.

So, I finally got my Banana Pi working with OMV3, but now? I have a problem with my 2.5HDD. It randomly turns on or off. Sometimes it turns on with Pi, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it turns off in a middle of an upload. I just don't know why. Can…
  • Wasn -

Replied to the thread Building OMV automatically for a bunch of different ARM dev boards.

Quote from votdev: “You have to enable monitor data collection in the system menu. ” Quote from tkaiser: “ Quote from Wasn: “I just figured out one thing. Under "Diagnostics -> System Information -> Performance" none of the graphs is working. ...…
  • liv -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) iptables log.

Hi guys, I have configured some firewall rules using the option in the GUI (using Network->Firewall). I would like to log any access to a file, but I can't realize how. Reading in the web, some logs should go to /var/log/kern.log, but in my case this…
  • Baron1971 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) LMS 7.9.1 startet nicht automatisch unter OMV4.

Hallo, ich habe hier einen HP Gen8, auf dem OMV4 (Debian9) installiert ist. Jetzt habe ich wie hier ... ling_7.9.1 beschrieben den LMS installiert. Alle lief durch ohne Fehlermeldung. Der LMS ist nach der…
  • Baron1971 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Jdownloader.

JDownloader works also without Docker! You can do this: cd /tmp apt-get install -t jessie-backports ca-certificates-java openjdk-8-jre-headless mkdir -p /opt/jdownloader cd /opt/jdownloader wget java -jar…
  • daniel_t -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hey I have a problem with NC installation using OMV / Docker. As I am a new Raspberry user, I do everything like in tutorials, and everything is OK. I installed the NC from the terminal according to the advice on the OMV website and I succeeded. At the…
  • neek0la -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) I can no longer access AFP after ufw rules.

i use these rule as a killswitch for my vpn
  • use shell and keyboard attached to your NAS and try omv-firstaid
  • Just to let you know, I could fix it thanks to this post:…known-error/219588#219588 I had to edit /etc/hosts and /etc/resolv.conf.
  • salopette -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.4 domoticz plugin on omv 4.0.

Guten Morgen, kann mir vielleicht jemand helfen Domoticz auf OMV zum laufen zu bringen? Wenn ich es über Erweiterungen installiere kann ich es aktivieren, das wars dann aber auch. Bei Docker habe ich leider 0 Ahnung. Eventuell jemand über Teamviever…