openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Need help with OMV framework

sbocquet

Saving Plexmediaserver Data Base

WD MyCloud

LRCraft

How to unencrypt?

cabrio_leo

OMV GUI color

Fambank

Recent Activities

• sbocquet -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Need help with OMV framework.

Thanks Volker for your help, Unfortunatly at the moment, it's just on my test server as I haven't begin to correctly dev the plugin. I'm just trying to make it work at the moment, and wanted to know if I was doing it the right way or not, since I…
  • Vix -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Saving Plexmediaserver Data Base.

Thread
    Hello guys,I currently have 2t of contents analyzed by the plexmediaserver. If I were forced to redo the installation of omv from the beginning, I wondered if there was a way to save all the metadata of the plexserver so as not to have to reconstitute…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Need help with OMV framework.

Sharing the URL to your GIT branch would help to easily test it.
  • LRCraft -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x WD MyCloud.

Hello together. At first sorry for my bad english. At yesterday i had a little problem with my WDMCMG2. Before 2 Days i flashed DSM from fox-exe.ru/WDMyCloud/WDMyCloud-Mirror-Gen2/DSM/ I enabled ssh at first in the DSM Settings because its…
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread How to unencrypt?.

I would say it is important to have the right unencryption code or pass phrase or what ever. I assume you will not get any support here if you don´t have it. That´s the purpose of encryption.
  • Fambank -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV GUI color.

• M0rpheus -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openmediavault-remotedesktop.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I got the remotedesktop plugin working and put it in the repo. Make sure to upgrade omv-extras to 4.1.4 before installing the plugin though. ” Eeeeeehhhhaaaaaa funktioniert! :thumbsup: Vielen Herzlichen Dank. Wo war das Problem? Noch eine…
  • CM000n -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x pi-hole in docker.

Hi @massimog, can you please explain how you configured IPv6 Support for Pi-Hole in OMV Docker? I tried to specify an IPv6 address as ServerIPv6 environment variable in the container settings. But unfortunately this does not seem to work :( The field for…
  • GeeBee -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x OpenVPN - can connect only to Server.

Do you mean IPv4 Forwarding? root@NASty:/# sysctl net.ipv4.ip_forward net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1 root@NASty:/# cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward 1 Or should I check the github page for any forwarding rules? :)
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3 for ODROID-XU4/HC1/HC2/MC1.

Quote from AdmiralRaccoon: “Is there a general problem with SSDs in OMV and/or the odroid hardware? ” Neither/nor, I tested almost all the time only with SSDs on these devices. No issues whatsoever. I hope you realized that HC1 and HC2 are not really…