Trying to install OMV on ML350 G5 server

mad430

NFS problems with Kodi streaming

ParadingLunatic

eMMC vers SD card

ekent

Recent Activities

• Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV Odroid HC2 randomly unreachable.

Check your DHCP-server(s) and other devices on the network. It simplifies things a lot if you only have one DHCP-server... What you describe could simply be clashing IP adresses. When the hdd has spun down it might be a short delay before the hdd has…
  • hoppel118 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk Usage empty.

Quote from gderf: “ It's Disk I/O that no longer works with kernel 4.19.” I can’t see „Disk I/O“ graphs. Are they disabled because of the issue? Quote from camjesus2: “ 4) the Disk Usage used to work both for the OMV disk and ZFS pool.Now…
  • mad430 -

Replied to the thread Trying to install OMV on ML350 G5 server.

If I install it on a flash drive would I still be able to access the other drives in the server for media storage?
  • flmaxey -

Trying installing the OS (OMV) onto a USB thumbdrive. You'll have to install the flash memory plugin, but OMV works fine when booting from a USB drive. (And, really, it doesn't make sense to have your boot drive in a RAID array.) RAID only sas/sata…
  • ParadingLunatic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x NFS problems with Kodi streaming.

added noforget but didn't seem like it fixed the issue. After the reboot I kept getting the errors regarding fileid changed. switched the subtree_check to no_subtree_check and although I'm still receiving those errors (much less frequently at least),…
  • KM0201 -

There has to be a way to disable the RAID (i it really is)..
  • Be2r -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV Odroid HC2 randomly unreachable.

Thread
    Hi, I've started playing with the odroid HC2 and OMV 4, the system work well but sometimes the board is not reachable from the browser. This occur randomly and very often, like after 10 hours sometimes. The only way I've found to connect with the board…
  • ekent -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x eMMC vers SD card.

Hi, I have been using a Raspberry Pi 2B with OMV for the last few months and have been extremely frustrated with the performance. After doing some investigating here, and looking at prices and what was available to get shipped reasonably to Australia, I…
  • ManuelOrtega -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x BTRFS disk pool mounted not showing in webui.

Forum server throws and error when uploading the thread and it has been published twice. Pleas admins delete this one, the other has the correct files attached.
  • mad430 -

- The OS is in a raid array. I have looked all through the bios to try to disable raid, but everything I have found says I can't. What would be the process if I installed debian first?