The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Boot issues on Intel SS4200-E

Spamez

Errors installing docker on OMV4

timbatao

Daily Cron e-mail from openmediavault-check_locked_us​ers ?

ryecoaaron

New omv-theme changer based on Wolf2000Pi/omv-theme

syrusstk

Error: openmediavault-update-smart-dr​ivedb

daniel.971

Recent Activities

• Spamez -

Replied to the thread Boot issues on Intel SS4200-E.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Spamez: “I installed from a USB, but I installed onto an SSD, because when I tried the USB my bios kept trying to boot from the hard drives despite being set to removable disk. I do have an external cd rom that I can…
  • geaves -

Quote from Spamez: “I installed from a USB, but I installed onto an SSD, because when I tried the USB my bios kept trying to boot from the hard drives despite being set to removable disk. I do have an external cd rom that I can give a try. ” Sorry…
  • Spamez -

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Spamez: “Am I correct in assuming that the USB keyboard I have plugged in can cause it to not boot one time to the next? ” It shouldn't do, at least I have never experienced it, the second link will give you all the…
  • timbatao -

Replied to the thread Errors installing docker on OMV4.

• geaves -

Quote from Spamez: “Am I correct in assuming that the USB keyboard I have plugged in can cause it to not boot one time to the next? ” It shouldn't do, at least I have never experienced it, the second link will give you all the info to hopefully…
  • Spamez -

Quote from geaves: “Not sure if this might help this was not the original op's solution he never left one! But that solution pointed to this post as I say this may or may not be of help.” I have no idea what half of this means, but I’ll look into…
  • ryecoaaron -

• Spamez -

Liked liquid7’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Unable to boot after installation (Dropping to a shell!).

Like (Post)
    Quote from liquid7: “Quote from Blubmann: “I boot in live linux und change the mount point from sda1 to sde1 in my case. But I think the best practice is to use the uuid, because this is unique” Thanks, I'll try this. Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS…
  • timbatao -

ok it was my mistake i forgot i was disabled docker in extras , Now outcome: Source Code (40 lines)
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Daily Cron e-mail from openmediavault-check_locked_users ?.

Quote from tkaiser: “Agreed. I would make the default an 4 hour interval and setting to 0 disables it. No idea whether current installation should be 'upgraded' wrt this default or users need to know about to enable this feature after a future…