openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Duplicati will not installed after upgrade from OMV 3 to OMV 4

ejvl

Ondroid-HC1

Valsi

Remote connection with dynamic IP

update error at webgui updatemanager / Failed to execute command ...

boojum

cron script problem

Stramm

Recent Activities

• ejvl -

Replied to the thread Duplicati will not installed after upgrade from OMV 3 to OMV 4.

Duplicati is installed now: I don't know whith commands are nessecary, but I've done it as follows: apt-get remove mono-complete mono-devel mono-runtime apt-get autoremove apt-get remove --purge libmono* sudo apt-get purge mono-runtime sudo apt-get…
  • Valsi -

Replied to the thread Ondroid-HC1.

This I will do in any case. Was asking about something which is not mentioned or difficulties while installing
  • Blabla -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Remote connection with dynamic IP.

Thread
    Hi everyone. I wanted to ask if there is some way to connect to my nas remotely even if I have a dynamic IP at home. I'm not sure if it exist a free VPN that can do this :(
  • boojum -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Update update error at webgui updatemanager / Failed to execute command ....

• boojum -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Update update error at webgui updatemanager / Failed to execute command ....

I tried Source Code (3 lines)and Source Code (1 line)and brings the ping is fine and i put the dns on 8.8.8.8
  • boojum -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Update update error at webgui updatemanager / Failed to execute command ....

Thread
    Hi, I upgrade ovm 2 to ovm 3.0.97 with a new installation. Everything went smoothly Then I installed ovm-extras-org and activated stable ovm-extras-org repo, testing ovm-extras-org repo and plexmediaserver repo, because I want to have…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) cron script problem.

Afaik, the daily jobs are sent from cron to anacron. If a time is set, cron handles the start. If the computer isn't running at that moment, the script won't get executed. Anacreon would take care of that with the next start.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Can't ssl connection.

What system and hardware are you using? How did you install OMV, e.g. via ISO or image? Can you activate monit via Shell-Script (2 lines)
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) cron script problem.

Quote from bbm: “ What are the difference between Daily (with no time chose possibility) and setting every day?? ” openmediavault.readthedocs.io/…tration/general/cron.html
  • mimoto -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Can't ssl connection.