openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors

kmal808

SATA card

chclark

Raspberry Pi Openvaultmediavault install problem

Mazufa

Can't activate openvpn plugin

raulfg3

Help with Docker, Nextcloud installation

stigma

Recent Activities

• kmal808 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors.

That did the trick. Many thanks. Now to figure out how to configure it again. It's been a while since I last used it. Little different then the plugin that I been previously running. Thanks again.
  • chclark -

Replied to the thread SATA card.

Quote from flmaxey: “Quote from chclark: “yes that was the worry with the cables ” Again, if the drives ares stacked in groups of 4 (or more), no problem. I've be worried in any other arrangement. Builds are not hard, but thorough research is…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors.

Make a backup copy of /etc/openmediavault/config.xml Edit /etc/openmediavault/config.xml and look in the <fstab> section for the <mntent> subsection that applies to that drive. On the <opts> line change noexec to exec and save the file. As root in the…
  • flmaxey -

Quote from chclark: “yes that was the worry with the cables ” Again, if the drives ares stacked in groups of 4 (or more), no problem. I've be worried in any other arrangement. Builds are not hard, but thorough research is need to insure…
  • kmal808 -

What method did you use to remove the noexec from your drive? I see from other posts there’s multiple ways and places you can edit for this. I’ve been dealing with same error trying to set up this container. Thanks in advance.
  • chclark -

Quote from flmaxey: “Quote from chclark: “do you find the card needs cooling on some of the uk listings it says a 40mm fan needs attaching. ” I've found that these controllers run hot. In fact, I entertained the idea of rigging/attaching a small…
  • Mazufa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi Openvaultmediavault install problem.

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “What happens when you hit return after you put in : apt-get update. Thanks what we need to see. You can also attach the picture by using the the attachments tab, which will appear in the bottom left when you leave another…
  • Mazufa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi Openvaultmediavault install problem.

Quote from Marfio: “Mutta voitko käyttää omv-palvelua? ” Yes, I have been able Openmediavault dashboard. The problems started with that command because it didn't work. The command is apt-get upgrade which does not work.
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't activate openvpn plugin.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from kmal808: “what would your recommendation be for remote access? ” I use ssh and don't use any vpn. I might start using wireguard and I guess there are some wireguard dockers out there. ” I have interest in…
  • stigma -

Replied to the thread Help with Docker, Nextcloud installation.

Quote from Virgil.A: “Quote from stigma: “I'm a little happier now because I realized the mistake. :D ” That is the best way to learn, I would have never guessed that ntfs would be the problem :)) ” Well, I didn't even think of it, but I tried it in…