openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV 4 ready (almost) for production?

ryecoaaron

Docker UI suggestion

ryecoaaron

Install OMV on MacPro 1.1 is it possible ?

ryecoaaron

[Newbie kindly asks for support] "Software Failure. ... Wrong Username, wrong password (Falscher Benutzername oder Passwort)."

How do i use kodi headless?

perezbalen

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 ready (almost) for production?.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker UI suggestion.

I would think you could execute the command but to fill in all of the variables would be some work.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Install OMV on MacPro 1.1 is it possible ?.

There is no uefi support on the OMV iso. If you can install Debian (8 for OMV 3, 9 for OMV 4), then you can install OMV on it.
  • macoslog -

Posted the thread Install OMV on MacPro 1.1 is it possible ?.

Thread
    Hi everybody.....I 'm trying to find a way to install OMV on MacPro 1.1.....You know that "Beast"??? Why not....lol But i do not want to go the installation via the Debian & packages way.... I know that the EFI is 32 bits....but the OS X install is 64…
  • perezbalen -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Resolved How do i use kodi headless?.

Hi I’m also having problems with the setup. I already have a sql database running in my house, where all my computers connect to it, and my media in a NAS. It all works ok, but I want to install a headless kodi so my database updates…
  • AdamaFalls -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread core-plugin [How to] Install Pi-Hole in Docker: Update - 01/09/18.

Like (Post)
    Pi-Hole is a network wide ad blocker which, also, provides protection from malware sites for the users of your LAN. It functions as a DNS proxy where, by blocking name requests to known malware and advertising sites, network security and the client…
  • AdamaFalls -

Liked Dennis’s post in the thread What do you think: Own Favicon?.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys! We all using tabs in our browsers every day. Sometimes it's confusing, when you're seeing one favicon in many tabs. So I made a decision for myself and swapped the favicon for my mediaserver. See below! Fever° (as another webservice), my…
  • YuanH -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Copying OMV to emmc from sd on Olimex Lime 2.

Thank you very much, replacing the script worked for me. :)
  • toppi -

Liked perler’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker UI suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I would appreciate a small addition to the Docker GUI UI: most docker images come with instruction to start via command line. It would be nice to have a small text field which simply sends a command line like Source Code (1 line)directly to the…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Windows 7 Access.