2 internet connections

Nixda

rsync pull job - owner & group changed

votdev

Encryption support plans?

Nixda

Recent Activities

• TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Quote from Agricola: “I have been working on a Nextcloud install on OMV , off and on, since mid September of this year. Currently I am working with an Odroid HC2. 1. I have had Nextcloud working locally several times. The remote I am attempting now…
  • carriba -

Replied to the thread Download old RP3 OMV images.

Use the URL provided above and again here for the OMV3 Raspberry Pi image file. It works for me just fine.
  • HackitZ -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

When I get home tonight I'll check my setup. I did have a similar issue. Sent from my H8276 using Tapatalk
  • guzzisti -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 4.x rsync pull job - owner & group changed.

Like (Post)
  • Nixda -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 2 internet connections.

I don't see a big issue. You would set up the routing table on both boxes that local subnet traffic goes through NIC 1, and the default route for internet through NIC 2. But I kind of agree with ryecoaaron that using a box with a firewall and doing the…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsync pull job - owner & group changed.

Replied to the thread Encryption support plans?.

Other option: I encrypt my data with encfs on the client side whileI leave my data unencrypted from OMV perspective On my client I do have an encfs installation which mounts a directory from an OMV share into the filesystem of the client. The data is…
  • iamneo2416 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x virtualbox cannot login.

Thread
    I just finished a clean installation debian 9.6.0 OS w/openmediavualt extras virtualbox. After that I click on phpVirtualbox web ui and tried to use default 'admin' and 'password' to login without any luck. any help here ? virtualbox web service is…
  • antipiot -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Hello! This is expected: You have to edit the config.sample.php to allow connexions from this domain name: To do this, simply go in your Nextcloud configuration folder and find the "config.php" file in ./www/nextcloud/config/config.php ( i think it…