openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ignoring invalid environment 'export PLEX_MEDIA_SERVER

ryecoaaron

Letsencrypt omv-extras plugin, nginx errors after renewing certificate?

ryecoaaron

System Disk Full - Cannot Log in to OMV

mcdoug8

Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

ryecoaaron

Slow transfer from Win10 to OMV using smb

Muffkins90

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Ignoring invalid environment 'export PLEX_MEDIA_SERVER.

Quote from gwaitsi: “is there an OMV file where the default plex settings can be set so the /etc/default/plexmediaserver doesn't have to be called? ” No the plugin needs to be changed. Quote from gwaitsi: “It is supposed to be using override.conf…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Letsencrypt omv-extras plugin, nginx errors after renewing certificate?.

The cert you generated must be bad. What does the log say? cat /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
  • mcdoug8 -

Replied to the thread System Disk Full - Cannot Log in to OMV.

I cannot login locally. Output as follows root@stoneyserve:~# du -d1 -h 12K ./.ssh 8.0K ./.vim 76K .
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x.

What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep php omv-engined -df
  • Muffkins90 -

Replied to the thread Slow transfer from Win10 to OMV using smb.

Quote from tame47: “Checked your cable type? only the CAT5e or beyond type could fully support the gigabyte network. 从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk ” Howdy Tame47 I did consider that as i was using a really small gauge 3m cable that did…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread System Disk Full - Cannot Log in to OMV.

You can't login locally? The output of following is helpful: du -d1 -h /
  • mcdoug8 -

Posted the thread System Disk Full - Cannot Log in to OMV.

Thread
    My OMV system has become full for reasons I cannot explain. It appears I cannot login because the disk is full have read all the threads. Tried removing plexmediaserver but that did nothing. I cannot find what is causing it to fill up. Any help…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved OMV in Virtualbox - No Network Interface.

Quote from flmaxey: “(Provided for searches) ” For the same reason I would suggest checking with 'ip addr' first whether this is not just a cosmetical/timing issue (on almost all OMV ARM images I built within the last months it's exactly like this:…
  • flmaxey -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Resolved OMV in Virtualbox - No Network Interface.

Thread
    After loading an new OMV 3.X guest into Virtual Box (using the "bridged" network adapter mode): On the first boot, OMV's boot dialog stated; " No network interface" or " No Interface Found ", or something to that effect. (Normally, DHCP assigns an IP…
  • godfuture -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Resolved How to migrate letsencrypt from former ubuntu installation?.

My latest insights: I guess the letsencrypt plugin does not replace the cert files in all cases. I will try to explain in a few more words. At the beginning, I had copied my old (ubutu) /etc/letsencrypt folder to omv. Then I fired renew in letsencrypt…