openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Probem with rsync between OMV and QNAP and vice versa

gAttila

Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar

geaves

OMV4 - Plötzlich keine Datenfestplatten mehr (Mount-Problem?)

How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?

sNiXx

Transcode folder for plex docker.

Recent Activities

• gAttila -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Probem with rsync between OMV and QNAP and vice versa.

Do You have some progress on this topic? I have the same setup and want to set up the backup process similar Your plan.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

• sNiXx -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Quote from gammarayburst: “I found a way to have it automatically cleanup stale images. I added a daily scheduled job through the OMV interface with the following command: docker images -q --filter "dangling=true" | xargs -n1 -r docker rmi Seems to…
  • R0vsvamp -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Transcode folder for plex docker..

Thread
    Hi i'm trying to set up my plex on Docker, with the toturial from " Techno Dad Life " Video link . He skips the part with the transcode folder, and in the comment he says: "Just make a transcode folder in your AppData folder. You will be very…
  • barney5 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

gar nichts: Source Code (2 lines)in der Weboberfläche wird mir das RAID angezeigt.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Raid degraded, cannot add disk.

First you need to stop the array mdadm --stop /dev/md127 then mdadm --assemble --verbose --force /dev/md127 /dev/sd[abcd] then cat /proc/mdstat then cat /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Issues copying files from Windows share.

Quote from BorgHead: “suspect that this has to do with encoding (UTF16 V vs. UTF8?) ” Highly probable, there are some on line conversion tools will this work, don't know, make a copy of one and try. Can be done in windows using powershell and in can be…
  • topi -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x digikam and mysql.

Like (Post)
    Quote from uwe_harz: “that i have done too, but when i try to connect with the win64 version of digikam, the connection has no function and it get an error... could it be better to try the 32 bit version of digikam? best regards uwe ” I don't know…
  • Jieta25460 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Root login issue.

Thank you I Make a mistake when I created an other root account ... I had it in root group whereas it must be in sudo group. I tried your commands on the server (there is a problem with ssh connection (acces denied) but in local it work. You will find…