openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Enough of Rpi, now what?

tkaiser

RAID 1: how recover RAID and data?

tkaiser

ServerOne Il Server NAS per Open Media Vault

ice.man

HDD Spindown Issues

ravennevar

1 Individuelles leistungsfähiges NAS für Jedermann

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Enough of Rpi, now what?.

Quote from geaves: “I take it from your image that is a 12V constant voltage switching power supply ” The above image with the 2 HDD is from my old office. The PSU in the back is a 5V/12V dual voltage PSU used to power - Banana Pi (5V) - the cheap
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Enough of Rpi, now what?.

Quote from Mr.Grape: “A little offtop. But if we are already talking about HC1/2 and 3.5 hdd then I assume that HC1 would be able to handle 3.5 if it is done by a guerrilla method using only data sata cable and a separate power supply. Rather HC1 does…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread RAID 1: how recover RAID and data?.

Quote from Judibet: “To avoid mistake and data lost, what please I have to do? ” Do backup the next time. RAID is not backup and no one needs RAID at home.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread RAID 1: how recover RAID and data?.

What would be useful is post the information as requested here do this from the root prompt there is no need to change directory to /srv/dev/disk-by-label As a pointer /dev/md127 shows as stopped, 'if' I'm correct the entry in your mdadm.conf says spare…
  • ice.man -

Replied to the thread ServerOne Il Server NAS per Open Media Vault.

come ti dicevo, sto facendo piu fatica a trovare le motherboard embedded che non i case spervao di riuscire a fare un acquisto unico e comprarlo preassmblato da dover aggiungere solo le unità disco
  • ravennevar -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x HDD Spindown Issues.

I installed hd-idle and set the following for all hard drives: APM - Disabled, AAM - Disabled, Spindown - Disabled, write cache - Disabled. The following was set for hd-idle: Source Code (29 lines)After reboot, the process was confirmed to be running.…
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Cannot access web gui on new OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img install.

here what I can get using a monitor photos.app.goo.gl/SpdoaZ3c8wdc1e6T9 still cannot access it beside it I even put it on my old PI # with a new card no difference ! How can I upgrade my 3.0 installation to 4.0 since all of sudden my privileges as user…
  • runout74 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How can I permanently remove entry from resolv.conf?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OviumNewbie: “Can you think of anything in the omv v4 armbian build that would be imposing this new cloudflare dns server? ” Yep, I guess I never looked on the armbian image. They use resolvconf and the following file forces the system to…
  • 7ekhed -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Port Forward.

Thread
    Hello everyone. I am having an issue with port-forwarding my server (I know about the risks and dangers). I have port forwarded port 80, and setup a no-ip hostname. When I try to connect to it on my phone, or on my friends network, I get an error of…
  • ravennevar -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x HDD Spindown Issues.

Hello. I decided to do a clean install of OMV and destroy the RAID6 array, so as to eliminate potential culprits. Right now I have not installed hd-idle. Everything referenced in this post is based on the default spindown ability of OMV. Here are the…