openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Execution failed Service nginx

mrperfektone

Raid Mirror

ccaciuc

Moving files from Freenas to Openmediavault

flmaxey

Automount with BTRFS failed

Primaerplan

Problem partition

Recent Activities

• mrperfektone -

Replied to the thread Execution failed Service nginx.

watchdog.service - watchdog daemon Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/watchdog.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2018-07-20 21:14:21 CEST; 1h 9min ago Process: 2935 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c [ -z…
  • mrperfektone -

wd_keepalive.service - watchdog keepalive daemon Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/wd_keepalive.service; static; vendor pres Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2018-07-20 21:14:21 CEST; 1h 8mi Process: 2940 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c [ -z…
  • ccaciuc -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Hallo! So i had a 1tb wd red with my family photos...it was on a xpnology but xpnology just died...i look and find openmediavault which works fine but now i bought another wd red 1 tb and i want to add it in raid 1. I am not ok with computers...it took…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Moving files from Freenas to Openmediavault.

(Back in Town.) I'm impressed - it seems you got it right, out of the gate. (To explain it for others who may read this.) First, Remote Mount uses a user name and password that has access to the remote SMB network share. (This must be a user,…
  • mrperfektone -

Get this one : UNIT LOAD ACTIVE SUB DESCRIPTION ● quotaon.service loaded failed failed Enable File System Quotas ● watchdog.service loaded failed failed watchdog daemon ● wd_keepalive.service loaded failed failed…
  • Primaerplan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Automount with BTRFS failed.

ok. I've now executete the command again after mounting the Volume manually and the output changed to: root@openmediavault:~# cat /proc/mdstat Personalities : [linear] [multipath] [raid0] [raid1] [raid6] [raid5] [raid4] [raid10] md0 : active raid5…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Quote from Currymunster: “3 - I think you are saying that duplicati can copy the archive drive(#3)?? ” Duplicati can be configured to keep old backups. So you can just backup the drive(#1) and Duplicati will keep the history for you.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread New OMV Server Hardware Advice needed.

Quote from jollyrogr: “Do yourself a favor and get an itx mobo with an i3 or i5 or a Pentium G series which is probably the best value chip for an OMV box ” What the hell are you doing with OMV? Number crunching 24/7 or do you use OMV as NAS? In…
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread New OMV Server Hardware Advice needed.

Don't sell yourself short on CPU power. Supermicro does make a motherboard that has what you're looking for: supermicro.com/products/motherboard/X11/X11SAA.cfm But it's not cheap and the cpu is weak. Do yourself a favor and get an itx mobo with an i3…