Trying to install OMV on ML350 G5 server

flmaxey

OMV Odroid HC2 randomly unreachable

Adoby

NFS problems with Kodi streaming

ParadingLunatic

Recent Activities

• Remi -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Duplicati password ?.

Thread
    Hi Jut installed duplicati and when i Open Web Interface, its asking me for password. Is there any default one for this plugin ? Regards
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk Usage empty.

I already have the netdata docker installed.
  • hoppel118 -

Maybe this is an alternative: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced There you have all the graphs you need, but they look much better. ;) Not very hard to install in a docker. Regards Hoppel
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Trying to install OMV on ML350 G5 server.

(With apologies to @KM0201 for butting in.) Quote from mad430: “If I install it on a flash drive would I still be able to access the other drives in the server for media storage? ” Sure. The USB thumb drive will just be your boot drive. You may…
  • gderf -

Quote from hoppel118: “Quote from gderf: “It's Disk I/O that no longer works with kernel 4.19. ” I can’t see „Disk I/O“ graphs. Are they disabled because of the issue? ” No, they are not disabled and are still visible. It's just that…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV Odroid HC2 randomly unreachable.

Check your DHCP-server(s) and other devices on the network. It simplifies things a lot if you only have one DHCP-server... What you describe could simply be clashing IP adresses. Yet another possibility is that you have changed or enabled some/any of…
  • hoppel118 -

Quote from gderf: “ It's Disk I/O that no longer works with kernel 4.19.” I can’t see „Disk I/O“ graphs. Are they disabled because of the issue? Quote from camjesus2: “ 4) the Disk Usage used to work both for the OMV disk and ZFS pool.Now…
  • mad430 -

If I install it on a flash drive would I still be able to access the other drives in the server for media storage?
  • flmaxey -

Trying installing the OS (OMV) onto a USB thumbdrive. You'll have to install the flash memory plugin, but OMV works fine when booting from a USB drive. (And, really, it doesn't make sense to have your boot drive in a RAID array.) RAID only sas/sata…
  • ParadingLunatic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x NFS problems with Kodi streaming.

added noforget but didn't seem like it fixed the issue. After the reboot I kept getting the errors regarding fileid changed. switched the subtree_check to no_subtree_check and although I'm still receiving those errors (much less frequently at least),…