openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Festplatte wird nicht richtig erkannt (3TB werden als 987GB erkannt)

guzzisti

OMV 4 hangs randomly with high load > 100

m4dm4x

Installing headers after kernel update?

henkall

How to restore OMV 4.X from backup-plugin to system SSD

ryecoaaron

Apache

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• pcon -

Liked bofh18’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Mount CIFS-Share on dreambox.

Like (Post)
    Hello ryecoaaron, many thanks for your fast reply which pointed me in the right direction. ntlm_auth=yes itself didn't help, but I played a bit with the sec-option, and it turned out that sec=ntlmssp did the trick. So, I ended up with the following…
  • youtu.be/f1aOiFtBG3Q Today, we remove noexec from Openmediavault to fix some common problems with Plex(transcoding and outside of network access) and Openvpn-as(installing).
  • guzzisti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Festplatte wird nicht richtig erkannt (3TB werden als 987GB erkannt).

Hast Du da NTFS drauf? Wenn die Platte als dauerhafter Speicher am OMV genutzt werden soll, solltest Du auf ein POSIX-konformes Dateisystem gehen, also z.B. EXT4 oder XFS.
  • PWSteal -

Liked bvrulez’s post in the thread How to restore OMV 4.X from backup-plugin to system SSD.

Like (Post)
    My hardware setup is - CPU x64 - RAID6 with 7 disks (yes, I will change to snapraid) - SSD with operating system OMV4 connected to SATA port - backup flash USB option (if SSD does not work, I plug in usb and restart) - The BIOS boot order should be…
  • bvrulez -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread How to restore OMV 4.X from backup-plugin to system SSD.

Like (Post)
    backup-omv-18-Jan-2019_14-12-01.blkid :: This is the output of blkid put in a file for informational purposes. backup-omv-18-Jan-2019_14-12-01.fdisk :: This is the output of fdisk -l put in a file for informational purposes.
  • m4dm4x -

Replied to the thread OMV 4 hangs randomly with high load > 100.

Tried about 1000 different things to resolve the referenced issue. I am happy to report that the last 3 days are back to normal. However I am concerned since I have not actually located what I did to fix the issue. One of the things that I have…
  • henkall -

Replied to the thread Installing headers after kernel update?.

Quote from henkall: “At the moment I am running Kernel: Linux 4.18.0-0.bpo.3-amd64. Now I have installed the "linux-headers-amd64" to see if that solves my little issue. Thank you for mentioning that. Keep up the good work. I think OMV is awesome. :)
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread How to restore OMV 4.X from backup-plugin to system SSD.

backup-omv-18-Jan-2019_14-12-01.blkid :: This is the output of blkid put in a file for informational purposes. backup-omv-18-Jan-2019_14-12-01.fdisk :: This is the output of fdisk -l put in a file for informational purposes.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Apache.

Quote from michelefaccini: “I saw that there is no Docker arm container for apache. ” It is called httpd - hub.docker.com/r/arm32v7/httpd/
  • bvrulez -

Replied to the thread How to restore OMV 4.X from backup-plugin to system SSD.

Thanks a lot! This is actual the information I was hoping to gather. If you would like to elaborate more on the seperate files and their purpose I would be glad to also include it into the guide.