openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ZFS with Docker General Issue

subzero79

Samba not working on OMV 4.x while working on OMV3.x

XabiX

No web gui login, ssh works, left spcae is enough, webserver is running,

Pyrus

Ignoring invalid environment 'export PLEX_MEDIA_SERVER

gwaitsi

mySQL not reachable over network

Guybrush_T

Recent Activities

• subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x ZFS with Docker General Issue.

THIs is a known issue. I’ve been working on the plugin to get rid of that bind mechanic. Just simply don’t use the shared folder selection go to cli and create a symlink from /var/lib/docker to your zfs dataset.
  • XabiX -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Samba not working on OMV 4.x while working on OMV3.x.

Not sure why but the service is showing red and here are some outputs that may give a hint? I did a start and it went back to my initial issue: Source Code (19 lines)
  • Pyrus -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x No web gui login, ssh works, left spcae is enough, webserver is running,.

Solved... I made a new package from the repository of php5-pam. After that i was able to login. Thanks for the help. ;)
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x No web gui login, ssh works, left spcae is enough, webserver is running,.

Quote from Pyrus: “Sorry, i showed up a error while i post the first one. ” Never mind. That happens from time to time for no apparent reason. If it does happen, please wait about 30s. In most cases the post was successful.
  • joaquinain -

Liked br41n’s post in the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Like (Post)
    On OMV v4 you only have php7. If you have your old mysql DB you can try to import it in OMV on the plugin page. Or else, redo everything. Instead of the php5 packages you have to look for their php7 versions, there are some differences in package…
  • gwaitsi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Ignoring invalid environment 'export PLEX_MEDIA_SERVER.

ah....db_folder.conf reverts back to putting the following in which creates the error originally listed. EnvironmentFile=/etc/default/plexmediaserver is there an OMV file where the default plex settings can be set so the /etc/default/plexmediaserver…
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x ZFS with Docker General Issue.

Quote from nixmomo: “Its definitivly a omv Bug. ” If you are sure, then please open a bug report at bugtracker.openmediavault.org
  • Guybrush_T -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved mySQL not reachable over network.

FACE PALM That was exactly my problem - thank you very much! :thumbsup: After that my next problem was that i configured my SQL user with host "localhost" instead of "%" what allowes the logon from every computer. Now SQL access works fine!
  • Best74 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Letsencrypt omv-extras plugin, nginx errors after renewing certificate?.

Thread
    Hi, after running omv-letsencrypt scheduled job, i got an error about nginx export failed... After reboot no WebUI. nginx -t gives me the following: # nginx -t nginx: [emerg]…
  • Pyrus -

Sorry, i showed up a error while i post the first one. I don't know any of the php md5 extension. I assume when i install openmediavault over apt-get install i get everything what it need? What package do you mean? I just captured the login process…