openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

.H.

OMV 4 Probleme mit TVHeadend

Docker: some Sonarr and Radar settings reset back to default by themselves regularly...

Riusda

Motherboard failure - one of 2 RAID mirrors not initializing after new MOB

• Phil
  • Phil

Phil

Pi-hole in doker network problem

geaves

Recent Activities

• .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

when i try to validate the rules for my pool ( 7T with full of folders and files. it takes a lot of time to get done and ends up opening a window telling me that there is an internal error I try to delete the folders but impossible to do that... what…
  • Riusda -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker: some Sonarr and Radar settings reset back to default by themselves regularly....

@lime345: it doesn't necessarily happen at restart. I just rebooted OMV to check, the view settings were unchanged. Also, my first install was OMV4, I never had to upgrade from OMV3 to OMV4 @gderf: your questions is directed at lime345, but I will answer…
  • Phil -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Motherboard failure - one of 2 RAID mirrors not initializing after new MOB.

Hi geaves Thanks for your reply, apologies for my late response but it's been a busy week :) I will do as you suggest i.e. trying to work out device id's and boot in that order. Still doesn't feel like one should have to do this to be honest i.e. In my…
  • Phil -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Motherboard failure - one of 2 RAID mirrors not initializing after new MOB.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Phil: “Any other thoughts you've got I'd appreciate to hear them. ” This seems more like a needle in haystack....to recover any raid is has to bee unmounted and then stopped, however, you can't do this under ssh omv, to unmount a raid you…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

Quote from tkaiser: “The purpose was informing you that things do work differently than you think (since you're a forum user spending a lot of time sharing your knowledge with others). ” Touche.....No I don't think I know!! Not only that most SOHO…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from geaves: “What does this have to do with this thread....nothing ” The purpose was informing you that things do work differently than you think (since you're a forum user spending a lot of time sharing your knowledge with others). If @Nefertiti
  • geaves -

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from geaves: “your using the MAC address to fix the ip to a specific machine, this is not normal practise ” Of course it IS normal practice to use DHCP in the way it has been designed. You want to manage static IP addresses…
  • Stramm -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Nginx plugin suggetion.

Thread
    I'd like to suggest a function for the nginx plugin... a http2 enabler within the server tab so that the generated nginx config has the http2 in the listen command. Would be great as multiplexing may increase site delivery. Thanks for conisdering this…
  • geaves -

Quote from Nefertiti: “pi_hole insit on eth0 in the login page ” Well done glad you got it sorted and it's working, my Pi-Hole shows eth0 as well even though it isn't :)
  • tkaiser -

Quote from geaves: “your using the MAC address to fix the ip to a specific machine, this is not normal practise ” Of course it IS normal practice to use DHCP in the way it has been designed. You want to manage static IP addresses centrally and not by…