OMV 4.x.x installtion hanging

geaves

*UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*

flmaxey

Simplifying The OMV Configuration Backup and Restore Process

flmaxey

Recent Activities

• merkur -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Externe Festplatte an USB Steckkarte.

• Robbin -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved installing omv 4 on odroid-xu4 fails.

@tkaiser thanks a lot for support. The error I mentioned before disappeared when I reflashed the image. Third partition was already there (probably not removed during flash process by etcher). Since then I only encounter errors related to /tmp/, which…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4.x.x installtion hanging.

Quote from beatledog: “If I do a hardware reset, I get a message that's there no bootable media,so clearly the installation has not completed. ” here this should resolve the problem
  • beatledog -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4.x.x installtion hanging.

Yes, I chose the SSD as the install path. It's a brand new SSD that has only been used in this build, though this is my second installation attempt. The first try was with this same thumb drive using UNetbootin (on a Mac) to make the ISO, whereas this…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread *UPDATE DOCKER Pi-HOLE*.

I've tested the How-To, with the lastest Pi-hole Docker. (About 2 weeks old.) As a result, you might have noticed that --cap-add=NET_ADMIN has been added to extra arguments. However, if running Pi-hole in a Docker with a separate IP address (which is…
  • hoppel118 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV-Theme plugin, theme changer and UI customisation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blabla: “I hope it will be added to omv-extras-org ” I can work on that. Quote from Virgil.A: “So the day has finally come to release this plugin. ” How are you building this package without a changelog?
  • hoppel118 -

Liked Virgil.A’s post in the thread OMV-Theme plugin, theme changer and UI customisation.

Like (Post)
    So the day has finally come to release this plugin. Deb package details: Package: openmediavault-theme Version: 0.5.0 Maintainer: Virgil A. Homepage: github.com/virgil-av/openmediavault-theme Description: Plugin to change ui themes and ui…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Simplifying The OMV Configuration Backup and Restore Process.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “It also requires ethernet adapter support. ” True. (An add-on wired adapter didn't come to mind. :) ) But, if a Mobo supports WOL, the integrated NIC supports it. I've been doing automated shutdowns and WOL in scheduled tasks. I…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV-Theme plugin, theme changer and UI customisation.

Quote from Virgil.A: “My workstation runs Fedora 29 to build the deb file I just run dpkg-deb --build openmediavault-theme and that is enough to create the package. ” The fedora part worries me since it isn't Debian-based. I like to build plugins…
  • happyreacer -

Liked Virgil.A’s post in the thread OMV-Theme plugin, theme changer and UI customisation.

Like (Post)
    So the day has finally come to release this plugin. Deb package details: Package: openmediavault-theme Version: 0.5.0 Maintainer: Virgil A. Homepage: github.com/virgil-av/openmediavault-theme Description: Plugin to change ui themes and ui…