openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

openmediavault-clamav 4.1.7-1 XPath query '//services/clamav'

openmediavault-transmissionbt 3.0.9 rpc-password issue

My first DIY NAS, IKEA Build

Union Filesystem creation error incorrect validation on min-free-space

rock64 - clean stretch armhf install - watchdog daemon fails to start

jata1

Recent Activities

• TheLostSwede -

Liked lucas’s post in the thread OMV 3.x My first DIY NAS, IKEA Build.

Like (Post)
    Hi all My name is Lucas, I'm following this forum for last year and I decided to build my own OMV server. Idea came from IKEA catalog, simple, white and square box, components packed in small and nice looking case hanging on the…
  • Kokos -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x openmediavault-clamav 4.1.7-1 XPath query '//services/clamav'.

Thread
    Hi again, I also have an issue with newly installed clamav plugin. Once I try to access it's config page I get: Failed to execute XPath query '//services/clamav'. Source Code (9 lines)Could you please let me know how possibly I could approach…
  • flmaxey -

Liked lucas’s post in the thread OMV 3.x My first DIY NAS, IKEA Build.

Like (Post)
    Hi all My name is Lucas, I'm following this forum for last year and I decided to build my own OMV server. Idea came from IKEA catalog, simple, white and square box, components packed in small and nice looking case hanging on the…
  • AtomiclyCursed -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Union Filesystem creation error incorrect validation on min-free-space.

Thread
    BackStory: I have a fresh install of OMV 4 that i am trying to get up and running originally running OMV 2.x and decided fresh install was the way to go as greyhole wasn't supported., planning to do unionfs and SnapRAID. When attempting to merge a few…
  • jata1 -

Replied to the thread rock64 - clean stretch armhf install - watchdog daemon fails to start.

thanks. That worked. I have had some issues with the rock64 with clean 0.6.41 today. a couple of kernel panics and system restarting randomly. So I'm not yet ready to move from 0.5 which is very stable. Have you had any issues with 0.6 / stretch / OMV…
  • jata1 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Plugin or Docker CE Plex.

That will be fine running docker! Just a bit better performance than my Raspberry pi lol
  • whi401 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker.

Thanks for your help. If I view the file from the log tab I see the same message repeated many times "standard_init_linux.go:178: exec user process caused "exec format error" " I my initial questions arose from my omv4 installation. I have set up omv3…
  • jojo -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Upgrade 3->4: Neu Installation - Migration der Shares, Users.

Thread
    Ich installiere gerade ein neues OMV 4.x auf basis eines fertigen ISO Images und binde meine RAID 1 Laufwerk ein. Wie kann ich möglichst einfach, - die bisherigen Shares inkl. Konfiguration und - die alten User migrieren? Besteht eine Möglichkeit die…
  • Aiakos -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x /sharedfolders is empty.

Thread
    Hi everbody, I recently upgraded two NAS systems from OMV 3 to 4 using omv-release-upgarde. Both upgrades went just fine, I am very happy - thanks for the hard work!! However, ob both systems there is a new directory /sharedfolders, which is empty. I…
  • Mark -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hey there! I'm new to Docker and upgraded just a day ago from OMV 2.0 to OMV 4.0 (new installation). So I pulled the official NextCloud-Image, that worked. But when I click on "run image" - I got no clue what to select. Everything I tried (which was…