RAID 5 Lost, Not sure what to do.

itstheburns

digoo eye or IP Camer

Tomstone

Cannot access web gui on new OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.i​mg install

Nefertiti

Recent Activities

• Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Quote from Agricola: “After setting up a static IP in network settings, and forwarding that static IP in port forwarding, and reducing 2048 to 1024, I still get the following error on a brand new clean install in which Nextcloud was working perfectly…
  • kronos -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex not accessing shared folder after restart.

Wow! Thank you everyone for your help! I started off with @gderf's suggestion, and mapped the /media in the plex docker to the real filesystem path rather than the sharedfolder and it fixed the issue. Thanks again everyone!
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

After setting up a static IP in network settings, and forwarding that static IP in port forwarding, and reducing 2048 to 1024, I still get the following error on a brand new clean install in which Nextcloud was working perfectly well. I just rebooted OMV…
  • itstheburns -

Replied to the thread RAID 5 Lost, Not sure what to do..

I have to keep running sudo mdadm --manage /dev/md127 --run every time the system reboots. It does start up after running the command but not sure what to do in order to automate it.
  • Tomstone -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x digoo eye or IP Camer.

Looks like my friend "Techno Dad Life" have just uploaded an video. Build Your Own Surveillance System with MotionEye and Openmediavault Nice work happy that you add this it's all I need to get started. One thing can we move the camera round to…
  • youtu.be/2piou0nFrRY Today, we set up Motion Eye Surveillance docker on our Openmediavault server. Motion Eye was originally designed for the Raspberry Pi. There are dedicated images for that. This is to install it in a docker on a x86 machine.
  • itstheburns -

I did some more searching and ran this: sudo mdadm --manage /dev/md127 --run This fixed it. Seems like such a simple command had the system down. I was able to mount it and its showing up as normal. I just have to create my shares again. Thanks for…
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Cannot access web gui on new OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img install.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Nefertiti: “My wireless usb logitech is not detected and tru puty PW not good ” You will have to get a different usb keyboard unless you have a different linux system that you can mount the sd card and edit…
  • itstheburns -

No, I've never used the onboard raid controller. This onboard controller only has RAID 0, 1, 10. I had it setup using RAID 5 and xfs file system inside omv. Whether the SATA controller is set to raid or ahci, its the same results
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/2piou0nFrRY Today, we set up Motion Eye Surveillance docker on our Openmediavault server. Motion Eye was originally designed for the Raspberry Pi. There are dedicated images for that. This is to install it in a docker on a x86 machine.