openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing

flmaxey

docker-compose installation & usage in OMV ?

RPMan

OMV 4 Zoneminder

ryecoaaron

NextCloud Installation Q & A

Agricola

Pinned Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares

carriba

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Quote from cghill: “So it seems the general process for setting up OMV is: Disks -> File Systems -> Shared Folder -> SMB Share. ” Ref: the -> New Users Guide for setup details. Quote from cghill: “Obviously its the same process to replace the drive…
  • RPMan -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x docker-compose installation & usage in OMV ?.

@revq You can use Healthchecks and depends_on Or a script that checks if an app in a container is running Or establishing a reboot policy. Please read : docs.docker.com/compose/compos…mpose-file-v2/#depends_on
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 Zoneminder.

Quote from peram: “does not work with the proposed docker for arm ... docker: koenkk / rpi-zoneminder ” What kind of system are you using?
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Thanks @TechnoDadLife. I think you are right. I happened to notice on my dashboard that I do not have an "eth0" network interface, only an "enx000..." and four "veth...." and one "lo". I am pretty sure some setting (or settings) is not right, but I don't…
  • carriba -

Replied to the thread Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares.

I'm having the same issue here that with a Windows 10 client I cannot access the Samba shares of OMV4 :( I have followed the HOW-TO instructions "Connect to OMV SMB shares with Windows 10" and also modified the respective "Enable insecure guest logon"…
  • antipiot -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from Pentothal: “I'm sorry for the noob question: if in the modem the DMZ is active at the server ip, this should have all the ports open, right? I should not receive this error it was just a test to see if the problem is port forwarding I do not…
  • Roman91 -

Replied to the thread Install SO on an usb flash drive or hdd data?.

I have read several 3d but still I have not found an answer. What would you do with 1 sata and 2 usb 3.0? hdd over usb for stationary data + some small ssd over sata for OS(so I can trim) + usb flashdrive to store websites (only read and fast access…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Datein in Openproject mit Docker speichern.

You would be better to look at the Openproject Docker page, to do what you need you will have to set up some environment variables.
  • peram -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 Zoneminder.

... funktioniert leider nicht mit dem vorgeschlagenen docker für arm ... docker: koenkk/rpi-zoneminder
  • Pentothal -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from antipiot: “Hello! This is expected: You have to edit the config.sample.php to allow connexions from this domain name: To do this, simply go in your Nextcloud configuration folder and find the "config.php" file in…