openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bitte um Hilfe - Upgrade OMV 3.x -> 4.x

WastlJ

Raid degraded, cannot add disk

geaves

OMV not mounting "some" drives after reboot

ftp dall'esterno

ciarpy

no web-gui access after do normal stuff

cracksilver

Recent Activities

• WastlJ -

Replied to the thread Bitte um Hilfe - Upgrade OMV 3.x -> 4.x.

Quote from Michelle_Br: “- ich weiß, dass bei den OMV-Extras ein Equivalent meiner installierten Plugins vorhanden sein muss, damit sie aktiv bleiben können - gilt das auch für exakte Versionsnummer oder nur das Plugin ansich? ” Pluginversionen…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Raid degraded, cannot add disk.

Quote from Theelepel88: “see if i can completly destroy disk C ” If you follow the thread you'll be fine, the drive will be usable again. Also the wipefs -n will tell you if the disk has cleared that zfs_member.
  • Theelepel88 -

Just copying half a terra of photo's now, after that i will turn it off, remove the correct disks, boot in rescue mode, see if i can completly destroy disk C (or fix it...) and then shutdown, put disks back in, boot. I will let you know. Copy-ing the…
  • geaves -

Quote from Theelepel88: “Can i just remove the correct disks while doing the procedure? That would make sure i won't delete any data right? ” You you could, because the other odd thing about your output is that the mdadm.conf file has no reference to…
  • rs232 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV not mounting "some" drives after reboot.

Thread
    I guess I have noticed this only now since I very rarely reboot my nas. Basically it seems one disk does not mount automatically. This is the email I receive from the NAS: Source Code (9 lines) I don't know why this started... but does anybody have a…
  • Theelepel88 -

Can i just remove the correct disks while doing the procedure? That would make sure i won't delete any data right?
  • Theelepel88 -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread Raid degraded, cannot add disk.

Like (Post)
    Well wiping it isn't that simple...sorry, what you need to do is to follow this thread from post 7 ignore post 14 you need to remove that zfs signature. So you'll need to use system rescue cd, OMV-Extras on the Kernel tab scroll down to the bottom and…
  • geaves -

Well wiping it isn't that simple...sorry, what you need to do is to follow this thread from post 7 ignore post 14 you need to remove that zfs signature. So you'll need to use system rescue cd, OMV-Extras on the Kernel tab scroll down to the bottom and…
  • LEPT -

Liked subzero79’s post in the thread [GUIDE] Configuring and using Transmission plugin for permissions.

Like (Post)
    Configuring and Using Transmission This is a mini guide to configure transmission to work with OMV. Intro By default transmission runs under this system daemon username: debian-trasmission, has his own primary group called also debian-transmission,…
  • Theelepel88 -

No prob i can call international that's not the issue 1) yes about 7TB 2)despite your signature... i went skydiving without a parachute :( Can i just whipe disk 2 and then add it to the raid? It's in a degraded state now so i shouldn;t use that disk. But…