openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Your user account was used to log in to the openmediavault control panel via a web browser.

Genna

Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?

Blabla

I/O Error in my SD card

OpenVPN - can connect only to Server

Can't mount drive after 3>4 upgrade

Recent Activities

• Genna -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Your user account was used to log in to the openmediavault control panel via a web browser..

Hi guys, i try a lot of things to avoid this email notification, and this is what i did: https mode cookies accepted in FF and Chrome, cookies are kept in CCleaner. cleaning cache at each login, i must enter id/pwd. But cookies are on my pc. Id/pwd…
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Quote from ellnic: “ but at the same time a newcomer to the thread may not wish to read through all the pages if they believe it relates to an older kernel than that which they are using. ” It was a great idea! The only problem with a big thread with…
  • GeeBee -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x OpenVPN - can connect only to Server.

Thread
    Hi, I just installed the latest Version of OMV 3.x and I am now trying to get VPN working. The service itself works, I can connect to the VPN Server, but I can only connect to the OMV-Machine and nothing else. I cant ping or browse to any other device…
  • mazdamer -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Can't mount drive after 3>4 upgrade.

Thread
    After upgrade everythink works fine but i can't mount my usb drive. Mount button is unactive. Any help?
  • M0rpheus -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openmediavault-remotedesktop.

Quote from OleHB: “Vielleicht mal als Anregung (auch wenn es das xrdp-Problem nicht löst): über VNC bekomme ich ohne Probleme eine Verbindung. Ich finde VNC auch komfortabler, man muss dafür allerdings etwas mehr Installations-Aufwand…
  • OleHB -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Autoshutdown doesnt work.

Like (Post)
    I don't use autoshutdown so I wouldn't be able to help. But, it would be nice to know what was broken and how you fixed it.
  • OleHB -

Vielleicht mal als Anregung (auch wenn es das xrdp-Problem nicht löst): über VNC bekomme ich ohne Probleme eine Verbindung. Ich finde VNC auch komfortabler, man muss dafür allerdings etwas mehr Installations-Aufwand betreiben Maybe a proposal: VNC…
  • M0rpheus -

Now follows macom.

Follow
  • cvbkf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VirtualBox Plugin not work.

Today, i received for my OMV on Debian 9.4 an update for the virtualbox package, now the modules do compile and after a restart of the server virtualbox is working as expected. Source Code (9 lines)
  • M0rpheus -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I couldn't get it to work on Debian 9.x without OMV or the plugin installed. I haven't tried in a while but it seems like things are still the same. ” Hallo es funktioniert direkt nach der Installation von OMV, doch leider…