openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Is the following idea worth setting up?

Adoby

issue with docker when installing letsencrypt

herve

RAID 1 oder einzelne Festplatten

guzzisti

The Class E Network

geaves

Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation

syrusstk

Recent Activities

• TechnoDadLife -

Liked syrusstk’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TechnoDadLife: “How do I add snow??? ” Make it snow is a JS plugin JS Plugins >> Make it snow But it seems that I forgot I did something extra for that omv-firstaid >> Clear web control cache I need to find a better way to make this…
  • syrusstk -

Liked votdev’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved How to clean-up artifacts left from plugin uninstall?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 2devnull: “Quote from votdev: “In 4.0.17 you can use omv-firstaid to clear the server side WebUI cache, see github.com/openmediavault/open…379a1eec5d4f6506d40aa9381. ” Ah...nice!, still on 4.0.17 so I'll use one of the suggestions above.…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Is the following idea worth setting up?.

I have a very different setup, but somewhat similar topology... Note that OMV is a full Linux system. You are not limited to the functionality of OMV but can use the full functionality of Linux. OMV provides some of this functionality, but not all. I…
  • herve -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x issue with docker when installing letsencrypt.

Cheers geaves. No, thanks for your support :) Very much appreciated. I will do a clean install and I will see from there. Have a nice afternoon/evening.
  • geaves -

Quote from herve: “What do you think ? Is clean install the likely way to get rid of this when everything else was tested ? ” 'If' this was me that would be the way I would go, my current set up has been upgraded from V3 to V4 and moved from one…
  • guzzisti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID 1 oder einzelne Festplatten.

@phibo Mit nem n-WLAN wirst Du nicht wesentlich über 10 MByte/s kommen, selbst bei gutem Link. Leider verrätst du so gar nix zu deinem übrigen Setup. Router, Switch, Hardware der OMV-Box, was für Daten kopierst Du (große Datei oder viele kleine)…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from flmaxey: “UEFI - I've not researched it in depth but the practical effects seem to being throwing a large number of unknowns into what used to be known. ” Well I decided I wanted to try it considering this laptop has the functionality, BTW…
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation.

NEW RELEASE - font height and weight can be changed globally Option can be found: CSS plugins >>> Font weight and size For font size can be a number Font weight can be a number or text check the table below * normal * Standard weight. Equivalent…
  • happimeal -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Shares not showing up under sharedfolders.

Thread
    So I have a shared folder called data where i put all of my docker configs, and my download folder for deluge. I also have 3 drives called mediapool1, mediapool2 and mediapool3 that are part of my unionfs filesystem which are pooled together with the…
  • herve -

I tried all these lines again and nothing different. I am wondering if I should not make a clean install and start again from there. Maybe something went wrong when I upgraded from OMV3 to 4. What do you think ? Is clean install the likely way to get…