openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

E-Mail Benachrichtigungen Fragen + Fehler

Rock64 OMV fast write but slow read

Plugin Docker

Epo_Deluxe

Error message whenever I check for updates.

ryecoaaron

Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• wuast94 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x E-Mail Benachrichtigungen Fragen + Fehler.

Thread
    Ich habe mir gerade ein web.de konto erstellt und alles eingerichtet. Test E-Mail kommt auch an. Frage: Wo kann ich die benachrichtungen einstellen ? ich habe nur die einstellungen gefunden zum anhaken im zweiten Tab. Aber wo kann ich einstellen wie…
  • Epo_Deluxe -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Plugin Docker.

OK. Guess i will go for OMV4 within the next few days.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Plugin Docker.

Quote from Epo_Deluxe: “Anyhow, i managed to install the Docker GUI by using the other repo but now i can't pull at docker container for motioneye. ” You must have a mutlilib system. You could add [arch=amd64] to the docker repo entry then. deb
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Quote from R0GGER: “Well... That's a new bug then. This source came within the "OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz" file. I haven't added any cosmic source. ” Interesting. Looking at that repo, it is the repo where the cloudshell packages come from but…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?.

When I type handbrake in the search box in the docker plugin, it shows me many options including the one you found. Where were you searching?
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rock64 media board.

There is an OMV release here - github.com/ayufan-rock64/linux-build/releases/
  • junhong0902 -

Now follows tkaiser.

Follow
  • junhong0902 -

Replied to the thread OMV for ROCK64 (and other RK3328 devices soon).

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from jata1: “have transferred data from my main Plex server to OMV/Rock64 - sustained write speed of 30MB/sec ” This is a horribly low transfer speed since at least 70 MB/s should be possible (when copying with Windows Explorer…
  • DarkVodka34 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?.

So cool was easy too just ran Source Code (1 line)in putty and boom there it was on OMV so cool# Thanks
  • DarkVodka34 -

Liked bvrulez’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Docker with Handbrake.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I never used docker. I now want to install the plugin and use handbrake inside it. I probably have to install a full (L)ubuntu inside the docker, right? Can someone please point me to some basic instructions on how to do this on OMV? Thanks! Ben