openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

OMV image: OMV_3_0_88_RaspberryPi_2_3_4.9.41

used etcher on Mac on 32GB microSD
    Device : Rpi 3

Also connected to Rp3 is NTFS formatted 128GB USB 3.0

Click on Storage >> Physical Disk shows i have 2 disks
    /dev/mmcblk0 - 29GB
    /dev/sda - 119 GB

Problem:
    Click on Services >> SMB/CIFS (enabled) >> 'Shares' tab
    a. Click Add
    b. Click on 'Shared Folder' drop down - no directory shown
    c. Click on + in front of 'Shared folder'
    d. In 'Add Shared Folder' dialog click on 'Device drop down - DOESNT SHOW Any of my connected devices (microSD or USB)

Any step i may be missing?
  • New

Hallo zusammen,

das Plugin Autoshutdown funktioniert ohne Probleme. OMV und somit auch Plex bleibt solange an, wie ein Client oder ich per ssh oder Browser auf OMV zugreife.

Leider funktioniert das aufwecken jetzt nicht !?

Wie kann ein Plex Client den Server jetzt wieder wecken ?
    Weder lokal klappt dies, noch über das Internet.

Möchte gerne wenn der Server im Standby ist, das wenn ich z.B. im Hotel über das Handy auf meinen Alex Server zugreifen will, dieser geweckt wir.

Ich hoffe ich konnte mein Problem ausreichend beschreiben und ihr könnt helfen.

bin über jegliche Tipps und Hilfe dankbar.

Grüße & Danke
    Torsten

P.S.: Ich habe den selbst Betrag noch in einem anderen Forum gemostete in der Hoffnung auf Hilfe, ich hoffe da ist ok ??? Davon ab habe ich mich leider jetzt erst hier registriert.
  • New

Hello,

my OMV works fine for long time. But after few month I tried to go to web interface and it is not working. SMB, DLNA, SSH is working fine. If I go to web interface on port 80 I get this output:

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.
    The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

If I go to https prot 443 I get:

This site can’t be reached

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
    ReloadHIDE DETAILS

Please can you help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Marek

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RAID 6 Array (6x8TB) device Disappeared

calvin940

Rpi 3 + OMV 3.0.88 - No Device or directory

config.xml - sharedfolderref

dojrude

No HDMI output on OMV 3.0.87 image for Banana PI

dudeofx

iSCSI Plugin

rich673

Recent Activities

• calvin940 -

Replied to the thread RAID 6 Array (6x8TB) device Disappeared.

This does sound like an excellent plan. I would love to be able to provide something valuable and consistent when I get into these types of situation instead of fumbling around with piecemeal adhoc queries /commands. I don't know where I will get in my…
  • saudagar -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Rpi 3 + OMV 3.0.88 - No Device or directory.

Thread
    OMV image: OMV_3_0_88_RaspberryPi_2_3_4.9.41 used etcher on Mac on 32GB microSD Device : Rpi 3 Also connected to Rp3 is NTFS formatted 128GB USB 3.0 Click on Storage >> Physical Disk shows i have 2 disks /dev/mmcblk0 - 29GB /dev/sda - 119…
  • dojrude -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrade 2.x -> 3.x config.xml - sharedfolderref.

Thanks, sorry I missed the mntent reference. I've decided a fresh install may be the best option for the main server as although I have omv-extras installed on the backup server, No additional addons have been installed and the only addon enabled and…
  • dudeofx -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x No HDMI output on OMV 3.0.87 image for Banana PI.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I doubt that was intentional. None of the other images are. Did you write the SD card with etcher? ” I had a spare SD card and spare time and I tried out etcher, and the HDMI is still dead. and its not a defective board…
  • rich673 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x iSCSI Plugin.

ryecoaaron thanks for the reply i later found out that the iscsi plugin didnt work on omv v4, where as at the time of writing my reply is did, however after my usual weekly reboot it nolonger functioned correctly, i shall look into the issue and should i
  • donh -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved assigne groups with ldap backend user for webdav plugin?.

UID should be assigned in ranges. debianhelp.co.uk/usersid.htm See also /etc/login.defs .
  • nixmomo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved assigne groups with ldap backend user for webdav plugin?.

Yes i can manage the access for User and Groups and you point me at the right way. In that case the Webdav Plugin created a local group called webdav-users. This group was local only and not written to ldap. I created the group in my ldap too. First…
  • nixmomo -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Wie Plex wieder aus Standby wecken ? Wecken aus Autoshutdown.

Hmm also das "Aufwecken" geht nur per WoL Signal. Ich bezweifle dass das ein Plex client senden kann. Kann dein Server WoL? Steht der Server bei dir daheim? Rechenzentren können solche Signale zum Beispiel per API an den Server schicken, das könnte…
  • donh -

Are you able to control access for users and groups? I think that is the use case for the omv server. Other features would be for show and may cause security issues. There are many versions of ldap servers out there. This makes it hard to get everything…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread RAID 6 Array (6x8TB) device Disappeared.

Quote from votdev: “Please summarize the issue in a feature request or here. ” I'll meditate on this two more days, then send a feature request. Bash and not Python since I realized a decade ago that I should only do prototyping/scripting instead of…