openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge

flmaxey

OMV 4 - login screen doesn't show ip address

dbell

OMV on Buffalo LS-WVL

fullerms

Initial setup and PIA VPN on Odroid HC2

Tinyserver

Docker Plugin Error Setting New Base Path

gderf

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge.

Quote from gderf: “An easy way to visualize this is to determine what user:group on the system has sufficient rights to access the files and folders that a docker needs to read and write to. Then just run the container as that user:group. And no, root…
  • flmaxey -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge.

Like (Post)
    An easy way to visualize this is to determine what user:group on the system has sufficient rights to access the files and folders that a docker needs to read and write to. Then just run the container as that user:group. And no, root does not count :) All…
  • dbell -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV 4 - login screen doesn't show ip address.

that command outputs nothing. however: # ifquery --list --no-scripts --allow=auto --allow=hotplug -X lo | sort enp1s0 It seems the order of the options matter.
  • fullerms -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) OMV on Buffalo LS-WVL.

Quote from Dropkick Murphy: “ Source Code (1 line) # mount sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) proc on /proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) udev on /dev type devtmpfs…
  • Tinyserver -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Initial setup and PIA VPN on Odroid HC2.

Bump I still can't figure out how to get PIA to run on the Odroid. Would the OpenVPN plugin allow autoconnect on boot?
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Plugin Error Setting New Base Path.

Quote from gabs247: “Ok, thanks for all posting, but can I have the idiots version please? What do I do to set the docker base path so I can try it out? :) ” It's up to you. It just needs to be an existing directory on a drive that you have set to be a…
  • majorpayne -

Liked flvinny521’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge.

Like (Post)
    OK @majorpayne. As I mentioned before, all of my path mapping is done in a single storage container, which is then attached to every other container. The paths are s follows: forum.openmediavault.org/index…1d735f011a3b252534a07369f I use rutorrent…
  • majorpayne -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge.

Like (Post)
    @majorpayne and @flvinny521 What are your image id's for sonarr? I have 41feef15f927 loaded
  • majorpayne -

Liked majorpayne’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge.

Like (Post)
    Quote from flvinny521: “OK @majorpayne. As I mentioned before, all of my path mapping is done in a single storage container, which is then attached to every other container. The paths are s follows:
  • majorpayne -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge.

Like (Post)
    I have working Docker installs for Sonarr and Deluge, with Sonarr connecting to Deluge. While it appears that Sonarr requires a few more bits to be fully functional, an indexer, etc. it is connecting to storage locations as indicated below: