openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

ICONs Missing

MiniDlna folder not display

raulfg3

OMV running on Orangepipcplus

macom

Disk unmount after reboot

macom

[HowTo] SnapRAID in OMV

goliath

Recent Activities

• cgerdes -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x ICONs Missing.

Thread
    A Beginner here who just installed OMV4.x RaspberryPi with several Linux Mint 19 hosts. Installed as 'out of box' as possible with single 1Tb drive and no extras. NAS functions are all working, except I have lost all file ICONs. I am able to transfers…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread MiniDlna folder not display.

Do You change variable value like show your warning? 32kb is a good start point
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV running on Orangepipcplus.

One way is to use the backup plugin which then is using fsarchiver (or dd or rsync). But this is then a backup of a live system. Better than nothing, but not ideal. fsarchiver.org/live-backup/
  • jrayol -

Posted the thread OMV running on Orangepipcplus.

Thread
    Hi Guys. My OMV is running on an Orangepipcplus. After several reinstallations, I got to a point where everything is working very well. Orangepipcplus has a built-in memory (8GB EMMC Flash), where everything is (Debian OS and OMV). I would like to make…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk unmount after reboot.

Quote from Adoby: “Try to disable ALL changes to Physical Disk Properties for the disk. (Disks -> Edit). ” At least in my case this is done. I did a fresh install and did not enable any of the settings. Unfortunately the disk still is sometimes not…
  • edterbak -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    In Debian Stretch (OMV4) the version of util-linux (including wipefs) is 2.29.2-1+deb9u1. Current stable version of util-linux is 2.32.1. In Debian this version is in the testing repo and has the following note for wipefs: Note that some filesystems
  • goliath -

Replied to the thread [HowTo] SnapRAID in OMV.

Quote from bmhj2: “Mine runs at midnight. ” Yeah, that's it. This works perfect. Such a great work done with OMV!
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

In Debian Stretch (OMV4) the version of util-linux (including wipefs) is 2.29.2-1+deb9u1. Current stable version of util-linux is 2.32.1. In Debian this version is in the testing repo and has the following note for wipefs: Note that some filesystems
  • edterbak -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Quote from geaves: “Quote from edterbak: “does NOT work in OMV, ” You didn't have to do that :) OMV-Extras Kernel tab scroll to the bottom, install from there and then use the reboot button....but that's OK you now have a rescue usb for next time ;) ” No,…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect.

Have you tried if updating the firmware of the sata bridge helps? wiki.odroid.com/odroid-xu4/software/jms578_fw_update If not, might be worth a try. I assume the market for sataless HC1 is quite small ;)