openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hallo Zusammen,

folgende Fehlermeldung bekomme ich, sobald ich eine neue Konfiguration bestätige:

Source Code

1. Fehler #4000:
    2. exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; update-rc.d 'collectd' disable 2>&1': insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `collectd' overrides LSB defaults (2 3 4 5).
    3. insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 2 3 4 5 6) of script `collectd' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6).
    4. insserv: warning: script 'S99UPS' missing LSB tags and overrides
    5. insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and S99UPS if stopped
    6. insserv: loop involving service S99UPS at depth 2
    7. insserv: loop involving service openmediavault-beep at depth 1
    8. insserv: Stopping S99UPS depends on
  • New

I have ClamAV plugin running on OMV 4.1.8.2.
    I have many large media files on OMV and would like to exclude these from my weekly ClamAV scan. I have read the documentation and found the 'OnAccess...' parameters, however, as the name suggests, this is just for On Access scans.
    I know the command line command would be "clamscan --exclude='\.(mp4|mkv|avi)$'", but how do I get these parameter options into the OMV scheduled job?
    Any help appreciated.
  • New

Hi, since a couple of months when I restart jdownloader with
    1. sudo service jdownloader stop
    2. sudo service jdownloader start
    it get stuck. A new file is created "JDownloader.jar.backup.1" and no "JDownloader.jar" file is present.
    "sudo service jdownloader status" says "Failed to start jdownloader" (obviously).

If I stop the service, rename the jar file and restart it starts properly but myjdownloader cannot find my instance despite of it's configured correctly (worked fine since a couple of months ago)

I already removed and installed again the plugin.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration

feelflow

Pinned Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards

tkaiser

Rock64 media board

tkaiser

RAID 5 drive missing - Troubleshooting tips?

bionip

Docker GUI Guides for SabNZBD, Sickbeard, CouchPotato

gderf

Recent Activities

• feelflow -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Neuinstallation liefert das.... (siehe Bild)forum.openmediavault.org/index…615c294512d116edeaaf59b84
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Quote from mcgyver83: “I'm interested in joining the test for rpi2 board, can I migrate my OMV3 config to the new OMV4 instance? ” There is no test going on any more and 'omv-release-upgrade' should just work.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rock64 media board.

Quote from test011a: “If I want to use eMMC someday - I purchased it thinking it is just a faster SD, not exactly knowing what I would face - do I have to wipe out current SD with newer (newer than 0.6.53) image to copy it to eMMC or is there any way…
  • bionip -

Replied to the thread RAID 5 drive missing - Troubleshooting tips?.

Update: I replaced the SATA cable and I can see the drive in OMV now and get SMART info, etc. It's still not part of the RAID, though. Under RAID Management I see a greyed-out "Grow" button and a "Recover" button. With my RAID selected, I click…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker GUI Guides for SabNZBD, Sickbeard, CouchPotato.

• waqypaqy -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Docker GUI Guides for SabNZBD, Sickbeard, CouchPotato.

Like (Post)
    Your volumes and mounts look OK so long as the SAB docker is running as a user and group that has write permissions to those Host Path folders. Here's the part you are missing. In the SAB GUI you need to set the locations of the following directories in…
  • vcp_ai -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rock64 media board.

Quote from test011a: “ I am not trying to use 0.6.57, but I am just worrying about the faulty hardware (various dots all over the screen may mean screen memory is overwritten by bug or may be a hardware failure) Is this normal output with 0.6.57…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Login am WebGUI nicht möglich, da system voll.

Du hast den Befehlt im Home-Verzeichnis ausgeführt. Wechsele mit cd / nach root und versuch es nochmal. Du kannst auch einen kleinen Dateimanager installieren. Der heißt Midnight Commander. apt clean um etwas Platz auf der Platte zu schaffen apt
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker GUI Guides for SabNZBD, Sickbeard, CouchPotato.

Your volumes and mounts look OK so long as the SAB docker is running as a user and group that has write permissions to those Host Path folders. Here's the part you are missing. In the SAB GUI you need to set the locations of the following directories in…
  • votdev -

Liked feelflow’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Fehler beim Bestätigen der Konfiguration.

Like (Post)
    Dachte ich mir auch, bei meiner weiteren Lösungssuche. Iwie lief OMV2 Jahrelang problemlos. Da verliert man schnell die neuen Versionen aus dem Blick :) Wird gemacht :)