Bitte um Hilfe - Upgrade OMV 3.x -> 4.x

Transcode folder for plex docker.

gderf

OMV 4 - Ethernet Bonding Error

Johnny.Fiama

MPD Server Guide?

Recent Activities

• ellnic -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OMV not expanding my ZFS pool size after HD upgrade.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ellnic: “if you’ve left Windows behind you won’t be looking at those numbers ” If only we could get more people to do that :)
  • RudiSH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VPN - what are the internal VPN-IPs.

Hi and thx, the port 1194 UDP is already open. What i have to change in my *opvn file ? I don't understand, what you mean. Do i have to change something in the first 14 lines ?
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Transcode folder for plex docker..

Quote from R0vsvamp: “Hi i'm trying to set up my plex on Docker, with the toturial from " Techno Dad Life " Video link . He skips the part with the transcode folder, and in the comment he says: "Just make a transcode folder in your AppData folder. You…
  • Johnny.Fiama -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 - Ethernet Bonding Error.

What happens if you only specify the network gateway on the bonded connection, and not on the underlying interfaces?
  • R0vsvamp -

I will take a look at it tomorrow, its getting late. Thanks tho.
  • cruachan -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

Thread
    Hi, First time poster - be gentle! Am looking to setup an MPD server in OMV 4.1.12 using a docker. I've found a docker vimagick/mpd but my attempts to set it up are failing with an error I think is related to Volumes and Bind paths but I don't have…
  • geaves -

Quote from R0vsvamp: “So if i just create a /transcode folder in my shared folder it should work? ” Provided the container points to that, however, I should read this and this to ensure that it will work, I'm not a Plex user but I have watched some of…
  • R0vsvamp -

So if i just create a /transcode folder in my shared folder it should work? I allso acess all my shared folders with windows on another computer.
  • geaves -

@TechnoDadLife has a shared folder called AppData, that is what he refers to in his Docker videos, it's also an SMB share because he can access it using windows file explorer.
  • gAttila -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Probem with rsync between OMV and QNAP and vice versa.

Do You have some progress on this topic? I have the same setup and want to set up the backup process similar Your plan.