openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NextCloud Installation Q & A

happyreacer

Can somebody explain this "error" message to me

macom

Help with Easy Backup solution

flmaxey

rsnapshot error (after last update of the plugin?)

ZFS plugin problems after fresh install

ArmandH

Recent Activities

• happyreacer -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can somebody explain this "error" message to me.

Quote from Drake008: “Is there a "checkdisk" tool for such an error ” fsck linux.die.net/man/8/fsck You should check your SMART values.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with Easy Backup solution.

Quote from henfri: “What I will not is stop warning beginners about bad backup strategies though. Regards, Hendrik ” All things are relative - something is better than nothing and two full copies of data are, without doubt, better than one. Note that…
  • Drake008 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Can somebody explain this "error" message to me.

Thread
    mMLVXe This error message is the one I mean. Is there a "checkdisk" tool for such an error or will it correct itself?
  • shimue93 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

ich habe auf der web based versucht das update zu machen. Doch das Ergebniss ist diese Fehlermeldung. ngnix habe ich schon neu aufgesetzt und neugestartet. Das Problem tritt ja auch erst auf wenn man sich anmelden möchte.
  • macom -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x rsnapshot error (after last update of the plugin?).

Thread
    When trying to edit the seetings of a rsnapshot job, I get the following error Source Code (1 line) The last job also send an error mail. Brainfuck Source Code (6 lines)When I tried to re-enter the settings in the job, I get the same error message with…
  • henfri -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with Easy Backup solution.

Hello, thanks for your feedback. It seems like for you true, valuable support is only coding, not advice. In fact, I think that this not right. The solution that you provide in your guide (that I really value. It is really good for Beginners) seems…
  • ArmandH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved ZFS plugin problems after fresh install.

ok i fixed it by installing the gcc from backports as that was dependency for the headers apt install -t stretch-backports linux-compiler-gcc-6-x86 Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The…
  • ArmandH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Hi Guys i did a fresh install and upgrade to 4.17 but can not get zfs plugin installed any tips? Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some…
  • ArmandH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Upgrade Kernel 4.17: ZFS: Unable to set "noop" scheduler for /dev/sdd1 (sdd): 256.

I am trying to install the zfs plugin on a fresh install upgraded to 4.17, but getting following error, did you run into this as well? .....that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information…