openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

If using Docker in OMV with Flash Memory, is USB stick OS recommended?

ryecoaaron

Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface

Fako86

Duplicati, how to select source path

macom

Probleme bei der Einrichtung von OMV

macom

nginx in conflict with webgui

perler

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) If using Docker in OMV with Flash Memory, is USB stick OS recommended?.

Quote from ixaff: “While I might vaguely understand the gist of what is being discussed, I do not however, have the know how to replicate the outcome. Hence, my request that maybe a guide could be made since I'm sure I won't be alone in finding one…
  • jollyrogr -

Liked daveinfla’s post in the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Share a USB connected UPS.

Like (Post)
    My only issue at this point is the fact that the Windows implementation (WINNUT) is a hack, although the service is running I don't see a way to confirm connectivity. There doesn't appear to be a working GUI or logs for it... The OMV side is working…
  • ixaff -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) If using Docker in OMV with Flash Memory, is USB stick OS recommended?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “It is a bad idea if your images/volumes/etc are stored on the usb stick but as gderf pointed out, you can change that location to a location that is not a usb stick which would mean it doesn't matter what OMV is installed…
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

frisch instaliert. davor mit gparted alles gelöscht das die leer sind. mit omv-firstaid hab ich netzwerk und passwort eingestellt. ping geht ja auch wie geschrieben.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Duplicati, how to select source path.

In "source" you can browse to your folder. Our data drives are mounted in /srv/.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Probleme bei der Einrichtung von OMV.

In den SSH Einstellungen im GUI von OMV muß die Anmeldung als root per SSH aktiviert werden. Besser ist es aber sich als user anzumelden. Der user muß dann Mitglied in der SSH und der sudo Gruppe sein.
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Kein zugrif auf web gui webinterface.

Quote from Fako86: “dann weitere probiert. wieder zuruck zu OMV. ” Frisch installiert oder irgendwie reanimiert? Hast du mal omv-firstaid von CLI probiert? Kann gerade nicht nachsehen, ob es da eine geeignete Hilfe gibt, also vielleicht nicht hilfreich.
  • perler -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) nginx in conflict with webgui.

ok, the problem seems to be, that the nginx plugin produces this code in the zzz-omv-nginx config: Source Code (2 lines)Why this isn't working is explained here. I wonder if this is a bug in the nginx plugin or a conflict with an OMV3 configuration?…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) OMV Extras (PlugIns) Datei läßt sich nicht hochladen.

Quote from Heinz Lindemann: “1.) Unter System > Netzwerk > Schnitstelle muss beim aktiven NIC (=Netzwerkkarte, üblicherweise eth0) der "DNS Server 8.8.8.8" eingetragen sein ” Also war es ein DNS Problem? Aber wieso hat dann das update funktioniert?…
  • Barricade -

Liked Felix1220’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

Like (Post)
    Just want to introduce my NAS, I´ll make it short - english is not my language The Asrock MB was not the best choice I guess, really difficult to setup for me (not much experience with Linux) and I ran into a lot of troubles during setup, this Forum…