Raspberry Pi Openvaultmediavault install problem

bezi93

Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation

Blabla

Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker

Agricola

Recent Activities

• merkur -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Externe Festplatte an USB Steckkarte.

Thread
    Hallo Ich weiß nicht ob es hier paßt, bei Bedarf verschieben. Ich wollte eine externe Festplatte an einen USB 3.0 Controller anschließen, der als Steckkarte im PCIe1 Steckplatz meines HP Microserver steckt. Schließe ich die Festplatte daran an, wird…
  • merkur -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Festplatte läßt sich nicht aushängen/unmounten.

Quote from macom: “Aber für das backup plugin mußt du auch einen Ordner zuweisen. In der Dateisystem Ansicht ist bestimmt gekennzeichnet, dass die Platte referenziert ist. Du kannst das resetperms plugin installieren. Darin gibt es eine Ansicht,…
  • bezi93 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raspberry Pi Openvaultmediavault install problem.

Hello, I recently bought a Rpi3b+ just to mess get a better feel of Linux and practice some projects. I wanted to use OMV to make my own NAS from an external hard drive. Now I am well aware that the RPI is not a good NAS, but this is for practice sake…
  • Darknesse -

Now follows geaves.

Follow
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation.

as an happy user, I think that once you've finished this work it should be integrated in OMV. I love both christmas and Dracula's skins and I think that with them the interface looks a lot better!
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker.

@raulfg3 I noticed from your image you listed the dns in the Environment variables and not along with the other extra arguments below. I just thought they would be added to the other extra arguments at the bottom of the container.
  • mxyz -

Replied to the thread Raspberry Pi alternative with Usb 3.

I'm still evaluating a backup strategy. Cloud backup got very annoying the last few years on my windows home server because none of the major providers had software compatible with windows home server 32 bit. I had to use another PC running windows 10…
  • Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from eptesicus: “AppStream system cache was updated, but problems were found: Metadata files have errors: /var/lib/app-info/yaml/ftp.us.debian.org_debian_dists_stretch_main_dep11_Components-amd64.yml.gz Reading package…
  • donh -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Replacing Non-ECC with ECC.

Like (Post)
    If both CPU and mainboard support ECC-RAM there's nothing to take care of. I would install edac-utils as additional step then and check error logs from time to time...
  • Quote from eptesicus: “AppStream system cache was updated, but problems were found: Metadata files have errors: /var/lib/app-info/yaml/ftp.us.debian.org_debian_dists_stretch_main_dep11_Components-amd64.yml.gz Reading package lists... Done E: Problem…