openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Update ARM-Device -> E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood

mipi

Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI

MarcTremonti

How to upgrade ?

Latest Plex version for wheezy

Letsencrypt problem

antipiot

Recent Activities

• mipi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Update ARM-Device -> E: Command line option --allow-downgrades is not understood.

Can't do a omv-release-upgrade because the binary is not present, so i tried to update omv with omv-update ('apt update -> apt upgrade -> omv-update') and failed within omv-update with the error stated above I deinstalled omv-extras while i red a post…
  • MarcTremonti -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Schedule Watchtower Docker Cotainer in OMV GUI.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from MarcTremonti: “and what kind of credentials is he asking for in config.json? oO ” Don't know above my pay grade :) have you got the --cleanup command added as well? I know when I enabled debug the log kept filling up. ” so…
  • tschensie -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Upgrade 2.x -> 4.x How to upgrade ?.

Thread
    Hi. Is there a way to upgrade from 2.2.14 to 4.x without loosing seetings and data ? I'm running omv 2.x with a large software raid 6 managed by omv (with the ext4 data-partition), a lot of shared folders, a few users and the following plugins: plex,…
  • tschensie -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Latest Plex version for wheezy.

Thread
    Hi. I'm still on OMV 2.0 and tried updating plex like mentioned in the "setup info" tab. After this my plex-service was gone. So I removed plex an did a new install (thx god my database was still ok), but was on version 1.9xxx. I searched in the plex…
  • antipiot -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Dont feel discouraged :) Once you've gone trough this you'll know what's up^^. So first of all it seems your mixing things: Quote from Pentothal: “I have deleted all the containers from the docker and rewritten them the problem has not been…
  • akurzawa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV in VM - how to resize data disk?.

I've just loggen in :) this is the data: Source Code (12 lines) Source Code (27 lines)
  • akurzawa -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV in VM - how to resize data disk?.

I've just loggen in :) this is the data: Source Code (12 lines) Source Code (27 lines)
  • herve -

Replied to the thread Transmission openvpn in docker.

Thanks guys. I made the switch. All went well and now I understand what geaves was talking about :) I will reconfigure and try to solve the openvpn/transmission issue. I will let you know if there is any more troube. Have a nice day !
  • OMVnewbie -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Replace HDD, cant Delete old Filesystem, cant create Filesystem on new HDD.

Like (Post)
    Well, in the first line of the example, to eliminate the line (and association) it would be necessary to delete the shared folder Backups_R. (In my setup the "_R" means "remote". This is a remote mount shared folder.) In the last line, Documents: It…
  • TheLostSwede -

Replied to the thread Now ready for OS drive choice; M2 - - overkill?.

Just to add my two cents, I use an old 60GB SATA SSD that I already had. The handy part with having a slightly larger drive is that the core Debian OS sometimes eats up a bit of space when there's a new kernel release. It also gives you enough space to…