openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Just made updating any problems except login in webGui. When entering the GUI, the following error occurs:

Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory
    Ошибка #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140Stack trace:#0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)#5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()#6 {main}

help ?(
  • New

I got the following message when the update completed and I was wondering it is anything to be worried about or can it be ignored?

Source Code

1. Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fa549bda8c8>
    2. Traceback (most recent call last):
    3. File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    4. TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    5. Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7fa549bda8c8>
    6. Traceback (most recent call last):
    7. File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    8. TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    9. Done ...
  • New

Hello friends,I'm from Brazil, my English is terrible, I'm using google translate to try to communicate with you.My linux level is low.I installed several dockers, plex, radarr, sonarr, glances ... Radarr works well but the sonarr is having some problem, probably with permissions but I already did everything and I do not solve.Import failed, path does not exist or is accessible by Sonarr: / downloads / complete /Sonarr does not do the import process, says the download folder does not exist.Follow photos of my settings.
    Can someone help me?
  • New

Dear omv users,

this is my first post so let me try to do it right:

I have two Odroids HC2
    One as NAS and one acts as backup server with rsnapshot
    My system (on both):
    OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img on a 16GB microSD with 1GB data disk

Today I got following message from Monit:
    • Description: space usage 92.4% matches resource limit [space usage>85.0%]
    [IMG:https://cloud-base.org/index.php/s/jh6fafNUDJiTZEz]

My backup server was temporarily not available last night.
    Is it possible that rsnapshot writes onto the root partition when it cannot find the mountpoint of the backup system?
    I just cannot find anything....???

Does someone have similar issues - and a solution for it?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to save grub configuration.

Spyrious

OMV WebGUI is not available

add additional volume map to docker container

flmaxey

RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation

geaves

I cant share a port via Iptabless (Firewall)

vbalazs

Recent Activities

• Spyrious -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How to save grub configuration..

Like (Post)
    stop it, then try, /etc/init.d/shellinabox stop /etc/init.d/shellinabox start /etc/init.d/shellinabox status in that order
  • Spyrious -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to save grub configuration..

root@openmedivault:~# /etc/init.d/shellinabox stop [ ok ] Stopping shellinabox (via systemctl): shellinabox.service. root@openmedivault:~# /etc/init.d/shellinabox start [ ok ] Starting shellinabox (via systemctl):…
  • geaves -

stop it, then try, /etc/init.d/shellinabox stop /etc/init.d/shellinabox start /etc/init.d/shellinabox status in that order
  • belka -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV WebGUI is not available.

Thread
    Just made updating any problems except login in webGui. When entering the GUI, the following error occurs: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory Ошибка #0:OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory…
  • Spyrious -

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Spyrious: “The command has not finished yet.Is this normal? ” No it should finish immediately. It's the output from your systemctl I don't understand, it's just exited. ” sudo shellinaboxd -v -t -p 4200 --no-beep…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x add additional volume map to docker container.

If you have the default Docker setup, OMV is storing the Docker images and containers on the boot drive. This is no big deal. Dockers are so small (most of them), they don't take up much space on the boot drive. ((If it's a downloader or something…
  • geaves -

Quote from Spyrious: “The command has not finished yet.Is this normal? ” No it should finish immediately. It's the output from your systemctl I don't understand, it's just exited.
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

Quote from macom: “I understood it is the other way around: from Windows to share ” So UrBackup would work in that scenario, but remount mount plugin would error when the windows machine was shut down. UrBackup to one drive (A) from windows, then…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

Quote from geaves: “rsync my OMV shares to that usb using remote mount ” So that is share to Windows. Then UrBackup is not an option I suppose. I understood it is the other way around: from Windows to share
  • vbalazs -

Replied to the thread I cant share a port via Iptabless (Firewall).

btw FTP client is not working. If I share 21 port on my Win10 computer it works. On openmedia nop. :/