Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar

macom

docker not working properly

tr3bjockey

New to OMV and Linux

canadavault

Recent Activities

• gderf -

Replied to the thread Transcoding failure Plex - Docker.

Quote from NoobNoob: “I moved the /config docker directories to my SSD and now it works. They were on my Raid5 file system which had the 'noexec' option in /etc/fstab. Thank you, you're the best! ” Just be aware that the PMS database can become…
  • NoobNoob -

Replied to the thread Transcoding failure Plex - Docker.

I moved the /config docker directories to my SSD and now it works. They were on my Raid5 file system which had the 'noexec' option in /etc/fstab. Thank you, you're the best!
  • NoobNoob -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread Transcoding failure Plex - Docker.

Like (Post)
    What hard drive holds your PMS database (the one where the /config docker path points to)? Is that drive mounted with the exec option in /etc/ftsab?
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to partition data disks.

Quote from schindi77: “When partitioning the disk using parted or fdisk the webinterface seems to not recognize the partitions. ” After creating the partitions with geparted, have you created file systems on them? You can do this in OMV GUI and then…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid1 nach Upgrade (omv 3 --> omv 4) nicht mehr einbindbar.

Quote from barney5: “Es wird erkannt aber einhängen geht nicht. ” Das heißt, unter Dateisystem kannst du es nicht auswählen und mounten?
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to partition data disks.

Make a stick with Gpart and partition your disk and than load it up into omv gparted.org/
  • schindi77 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x How to partition data disks.

Thread
    Hello! I´m building a NAS using 2 2TB HDD in Raid 1 Mode. One purpose of the NAS is to act as storage server vor a security cam. This cam is known to have problems with partitions bigger than 250gb. Because of this I need to partition the discs to 1…
  • tr3bjockey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x docker not working properly.

Ok...so I figured out plex. In case it helps everyone, I plugged in a usb drive with 2 partitions. Only one was listed as mounted. So I mounted the other. Then I went into plex client and was able to see the partition. I'm use to windows that when…
  • canadavault -

Replied to the thread New to OMV and Linux.

Quote from Adoby: “Quote from canadavault: “Quote from Adoby: “I remove my flash memory (SD-cards) and create a image files of them. ” Could you enlighten us like me how to do it in detail? :D ” Sure, but it is a bit of a stupid brute force hack. But,…
  • canadavault -

Liked macom’s post in the thread New to OMV and Linux.

Like (Post)
    Quote from canadavault: “Could you enlighten us like me how to do it in detail? ” On windows you can use Win32Diskimager.