openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Can't reach WebGUI after update 3.x. SSH is working

ToKind

NextCloud Installation Q & A

ryecoaaron

Unable to create shares - cannot select device

openmediavault-pxe first version now available for testing

ryecoaaron

Update Error #4000

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• ToKind -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Can't reach WebGUI after update 3.x. SSH is working.

Thank you ryecoaaron. I ran the command and 152 packages were installed. In between an interface came up, where I had ti choose between two different FTP setups. I picked the upper one for rare FTP usage. Afterwards the following message was in between…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Quote from Django43: “Why my modules are "PHP-Module wurden installiert, werden aber als noch fehlend gelistet?". Where i have to list the modules. Maybe I make some mistakes. ” apt-get install php7.0-zip
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 openmediavault-pxe first version now available for testing.

Quote from damian87ew: “I have a problem I installed today OMV 3.08 and all the adds needed for PXE. I do not know why I can not download img ” The server that serves the list (and images) must be down. You don't have to use the images. They are…
  • Django43 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

@'br41n Thanks a lot for your response. I do the steps in your post before. Now I get another error: d4007e2d-169e-4176-ad2d-d08a59ff4d2f.png I don´t understand waht it means. Why my modules are "PHP-Module wurden…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Major Upgrade Update Update Error #4000.

Quote from Ptdidi: “security.debian.org_dists_squeeze_updates ” Das ist ein Debian 6.x, also irgendeine prähistorische OMV-Gammelversion + das denkbar schlechteste 'IT-Pflege-Konzept' (Ignoranz und/oder Faulheit). Dummerweise keine Ahnung, wie man bei…
  • caned_monkey -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Mounting Optical Drive with OMV.

It doesn't show in the File System so there's no option to mount it.
  • Steini -

Replied to the thread Major Upgrade Update Update Error #4000.

Quote from Ptdidi: “Wenn ich dies eingebe kommt folgende Meldung: Last login: Sun Oct 15 20:31:11 on ttys000 Didi-iMac-3:~ Didi$ ssh root@192.168.2.109 ssh: connect to host 192.168.2.109 port 22: Connection refused Didi-iMac-3:~ Didi$ ” Die…
  • fileth -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x surces with not broken packages openmediavault-virtualbox everywhere.

I ran the script and worked but still could not install any virtualbox packagess ...
  • danieliod -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Accidentally removed Openmediavault - Need to restore.

Hello, anything else that I can try? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Mounting Optical Drive with OMV.

no, you must mount from webGUI in storage -> Filesystem