openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello,

I haven't decided on installing OMV yet because I've got two HDDs with one volume EXT4 each.
    A 3rd HDD is for the OS, so far this has been a plain Lubuntu. And this could be for OMV on a new setup.
    BUT- will OMV require me to reformat the two storage drives, in which case all data will be lost (or will have to find a temporary place). Not keen on that.
    So can storage drives be mounted after installation without reformatting them?
  • New

Hi everybody,

First I would like to thank all of people involved in OpenMediaVault project for your hard work. Thanks to you I decided to revive my old PC and make it my personal cloud. However I have run into some nginx trouble during the setup. I followed guides NextCloud Installation and wiki.pine64.org/index.php/OpenMediaVault but I am stuck at trying to call Nextcloud installation via browser. I installed omv4 on Debian 9. I disabled and later purged apache2 package as it was interfering with omv installation - ngixng package. I installed OMV-Extra plugins and used it to get nginx and mysql plugins. I also installed php7.0-curl/gd/zip. My current confings are:

Source Code

1. Name: pool_nextcloud
    2. User: www-data
    3. Group: www-data
    4. Display errors: OFF
    5. HTML errors: OFF
    6. Max execution time: 30s
  • New

Hi,

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french ;)

I install OpenMediaVault on Raspberry Pi 3, and he say "Failed to execute XPath query '//services/afp'", and i don't see service panel.

I have no Apple product in my home ;)

Add this :

Shell-Script

1. Erreur #0:
    2. exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//services/afp'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    3. Stack trace:
    4. #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/afp.inc(91): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.af...')
    5. #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModuleAFP->getStatus()
    6. #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)
    7. #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
  • New

Hi, first - sry for my English, I hope that you understand what I write here...

I downloaded Armbian from here: armbian.com/banana-pi/ , "Ubuntu desktop - legacy kernel", is it correct? Or I should download "debian server - mainline kernel"?
    I formatted my SD card and wrote image on it. Armbian works fine, I added repository of OMV, did apt-get update and installed few packages one-by-one: postfix, php, but I have problems with apt-get install openmediavault.
    There is an error like this:

root@bananapi:/home/artur# apt-get install openmediavault
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
    requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
    distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
    or been moved out of Incoming.
    The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Failed to execute XPath query '//services/afp' problem on Raspberry Pi 3

JOHAAANNS

Windows 7 Access

skywave-rider

Web interface/omv-firstaid inaccessible

votdev

Reformatting of storage volumes required?

subzero79

NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7

Recent Activities