openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Use Entire 500GB SSD / GPARTED Causes BUS ERROR

can't install plugins or updates on OMV 413-1 - no disk monitor available

hyperg

Root login issue

Jieta25460

Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page

TechnoDadLife

Announcement Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

TechnoDadLife

Recent Activities

• sjdaniels -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Use Entire 500GB SSD / GPARTED Causes BUS ERROR.

Thread
    I have installed OMV latest and as usual I installed and then booted with GPARTED to resize the Boot Partition to 32GB and use the remaining 400GB+ for /home Problem is on the latest release, openmediavault_4.1.3-amd64, after using GPARTED to perform…
  • hyperg -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x can't install plugins or updates on OMV 413-1 - no disk monitor available.

Thanks for your kind support & suggestion. Allthough DNS (8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4) were set according to my initial guidelines. does not change the issue, same error message...
  • Jieta25460 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Root login issue.

I know used a desktop environment on the box isn't recommended but it's simpliest for me to do like this. This is the output of command lines.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from Jieta25460: “This is what I have obtained with the df -h command ” The root filesystem isn't full but it sure looks like you are using Ubuntu and you are definitely running a desktop environment on the box (which is not recommended). What…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

I haven't done this. Why don't you ask the people who have done it.
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/zxcerWIiVlw Today, we set our Openmediavault server to Sleep, Wake, use Wake On Lan to Wake other computers on our Network and Reset Permissions if we mess things up.
  • Jieta25460 -

This is what I have obtained with the df -h command
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Missing file system after upgrade from 3.x to 4.x.

Quote from ggibeau: “I needed to get to my data - so I reinstalled 3.0.99 and my raid files are all there ” Did you look at the link ananas posted? I would curious to see the output of: wipefs -n /dev/[bcde] (no, it won't wipe anything)