openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Remote connection with dynamic IP

Blabla

Unable to mount external disk to OMV

e350m1/usb3 5xsata does that work?

ness1602

Docker Plugin Error Setting New Base Path

gabs247

Trial run for Rsync job works, but not the actual job

Riusda

Recent Activities

• Blabla -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Remote connection with dynamic IP.

So I have to configure openvpn on my router or on my NAS?
  • ness1602 -

Replied to the thread e350m1/usb3 5xsata does that work?.

I'm using only 4 Sata ports,didnt try the Esata one. OMV running on a flash
  • gabs247 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Docker Plugin Error Setting New Base Path.

Interesting, when I rebooted, I was able to set the new Base Path fine with no errors. I then tried changing it to another path, and then it threw the error again, and even when i changed it back it threw the same error. I'm going to reboot and try…
  • Riusda -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Trial run for Rsync job works, but not the actual job.

Thank you Stramm for your suggestions, I will try them. Just before reading your message, I launched an Rsync job manually through the plugin and it seemed to work fine. This job had failed yesterday. After reading your message I stopped it and went…
  • ejvl -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Remote connection with dynamic IP.

Yes that is possible. I don’t know what type of router you have, but DDNS is a solution. And configure port forwarding in your router. For myself I’ve anything blocked from WAN, except VPN. On my router (Asus) I’ve configured open VPN, so I can…
  • kariburger -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Please re-start building OMV4 EXTRAS for ARMEL.

Hi, I got php-pam installed in version 1.0.3-1 from the arrakis repository. Meanwhile I manually downloaded all packages, which I had installed for OMV3 - and which are independent from the architecture (_all.deb), and installed them manually. Now my…
  • tommi32 -

Replied to the thread My own build of SimpleNAS (banaNAS).

Hi, Sorry for a late reply. Here is the schematic: wiring.png I dont remember of the value of resistor but i think, its between 5k - 10k Ohm. The script works as follow: - short press for < 1 seconds: reboot, LED flashing - long press for > 1 < 4…
  • ejvl -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Mount remote webdav to sync with rsync.

Its a bit late, but: I've done it with the following instructions: transip.nl/knowledgebase/artik…e-back-up-voor-gebruiken/ It's in Dutch, but the commands are clear. smile.png Then I can use Rsync to backup my pictures to this mount shared folder.
  • ejvl -

Replied to the thread Remote Mount and WebDav (Strato).

I've done it with the following instructions: transip.nl/knowledgebase/artik…e-back-up-voor-gebruiken/ It's in Dutch, but the commands are clear. smile.png
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) cron script problem.

Quote from Stramm: “Anacreon would take care of that with the next start. ” For some reasons this doesn´t work in OMV(3) (My experience). There was a anacron plugin availabe for OMV2, which was ported to OMV3 by @ryecoaaron and is still available in the…