openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SMB/CIFS Write access denied

NeuronLC

OMV 3.x USB installation issues

richardAB

After new install to v3 cant see OMV in windows 10

innovater1

Suddenly OMV 3 needs 5 mins to boot

filledk

UrBackup Plugin not installing in version 3.0.89

Jaime

Recent Activities

• NeuronLC -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x SMB/CIFS Write access denied.

Like pierewoehl said: Shared Folders - > ACL69884f02d25ff2d9b9f90dbe02e270c8.jpg2a5f8c7b27510cf94ada3d9661fa8b1e.jpg Gesendet von meinem F5121 mit Tapatalk
  • richardAB -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x USB installation issues.

I am testing a BeagleBone Black board, seeing if I can use it as a small fileserver and for pxe booting. The BeagleBone site also refered to Etcher for writting the USB drive. The files from BeagleBone are compressed tar.gz files. According to the…
  • innovater1 -

Replied to the thread After new install to v3 cant see OMV in windows 10.

I have the exact same problem. I even did a full re-install of OMV. No dice. I can ping the omv. I cannot see it or any of the shares from win10. The old ver 2 worked fine...for over 2 years. Hard drive was slowly dying so I decided to do an…
  • filledk -

Replied to the thread Suddenly OMV 3 needs 5 mins to boot.

what happens if you run command: ifconfig ????
  • Jaime -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x UrBackup Plugin not installing in version 3.0.89.

Oh it's cool. I was just poking around to see what else used that sqlite3 since I wanted to see where those dependencies may have also been used.And since I did installed and uninstalled it, it just made sense to look at that too. So that's all I was…
  • mic_pro -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Updated OMV install on MyBookLive Linux.

Thread
    Hi there, I was wondering if someone would be generous enough to update the guide on installing OMV on a Western Digital My Book Live with custom Linux I was able to compile a Wheezy PPC os by following this guide
  • filledk -

Replied to the thread Medusa and docker problem.

okay first up hostport: 8082 exposed port: 8081/tcp like this> i.imgur.com/zPYnavX.png then you need to set a directory for your TV-shows & a Downloads and Config like this: i.imgur.com/tMdGfJu.png notice that under the hostpath u need to put your…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Teamviewer host not changing password.

Quote from Wek: “there is no wiki for the plugins, I was looking more for something like that for the various plugin, ” There is a wiki for each plugin repo on github (just addedone for omv-extras) but I don't have time to do that. If you want…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Help with union filesystem.

Quote from Blabla: “1:2 on /srv/d4dbecef-0281-42f7-a4ea-92d88e62f9c0 ” Strange that it has 1:2 instead of the actual drives for your mergerfs pool. What is the output of: blkid df -h
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Lighttpd alongside Nginx with OMV on ODROID HC1.

As long as they don't use the same ports, there is no problem.