BackWoodsTech

The Class E Network

flmaxey

Deluge Docker Failing to install

gderf

raspberry pi 3 and windows 10

Recent Activities

• Agricola -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Thanks for the terminal info. I am very weak on command line. I have been saving every little snippet I can find and building a cheat sheet. I gave up on my Airport Extreme and bought a Netgear R7000 router. Being a die-hard Mac guy I never thought I…
  • BackWoodsTech -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with WiFi Driver (Update).

Anyone? Is there more info I should provide??
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

I just finished testing unbound and, I have to say, I'm impressed. Cached entries, 0ms. I linked from the Pi-Hole/Docker, by IPaddress#port to the OMV host and it works fine. This is far better than ISP or public resolvers. After running through it…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Deluge Docker Failing to install.

The problem has been fixed. You can run with tag:latest again.
  • scorpius80 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x raspberry pi 3 and windows 10.

Thread
    ok Im stumped. I just built a raspberry pi Nas with the most current build. everything so far is good except that when I disable guest access on shares so that user/pass is required I get an error on windows 10 saying it fail. it does work from my…
  • dky1e -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start.

• flmaxey -

Liked jollyrogr’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Pi-Hole - Network wide Ad blocking.

Like (Post)
    I have noticed no slowness. I ran the GRC DNS test after setting up the unbound resolver, and my server was the fastest as well as most secure.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Pi-Hole - Network wide Ad blocking.

I installed unbound on my OMV server, and referenced it in my Pihole/Docker install by OMV's IP address. Cached entries are blazingly fast and the entire DNS function is much more secure. For those who may be inclined to set up unbound it's a real…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from geaves: “The one thing I found was when unbound was running directly on OMV, (like I had done ) OMV could not do dns resolution. ” Since you can't set a port for the dns server in the omv web interface, it would be difficult to use…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start.

No DNS problems here that I can see. My Plex docker is able to grab metadata from external sites and check for updates.