openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

new version of docker plugin to test

KM0201

Pinned Backup a live system

ryecoaaron

low start because of the network?

geaves

How to get deleted files in SMB/CIFS

cabrio_leo

Announcement Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

TechnoDadLife

Recent Activities

• flvinny521 -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 4.x Why should you use or not use dockers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from flvinny521: “Quote from raulfg3: “you can add to list svenihoney/wetty as replacement of shellinabox = docker = hub.docker.com/r/svenihoney/wetty works better than shellinabox ” I've been wondering how those two compare. What is better…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread new version of docker plugin to test.

I haven't got really into the weeds (gotta get ready for work).. but I just installed it on a clean install in Vbox and just did a quick install of Deluge, and it seems to be fine.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Backup a live system.

Quote from bvrulez: “This thread is very long and while I read some of the beginning and some of the end I still have a simple question: - I did a backup of my system via GUI and the option dd to my RAID array. - My system currently is on a usb stick…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x low start because of the network?.

Quote from Darknesse: “To add information, the omv server starts well, but it takes just more time than normal to start it. ” It just might be the dual nic's, but that really shouldn't be a problem, but to test if it's possible to disable one it…
  • cabrio_leo -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to get deleted files in SMB/CIFS.

Hi, I discovered the same behavior with SMB/CIFS, already in OMV 3. There are several threads here in this forum regarding this. If it works correctly you should find a folder ".recycle" in the root folder of your share. I am currently using…
  • bvrulez -

Replied to the thread Backup a live system.

This thread is very long and while I read some of the beginning and some of the end I still have a simple question: - I did a backup of my system via GUI and the option dd to my RAID array. - My system currently is on a usb stick because I had to test…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Wrote a comment on subzero79’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Thanks for your work on docker!
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/wk3JTY045s4 We will install OpenMediaVault in a virtual machine. Set up the web gui and install docker and shell in a box. Today was a busy day!
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Install OMV on Raspberry.

Quote from kenh: “I have a class 10 card ” 'Class 10' is irrelevant: github.com/ThomasKaiser/Knowle…_and_A2_rated_SD_cards.md Often cards are simply just broken (or counterfeit) and buying and testing a good new one solves the problem...
  • kenh -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Install OMV on Raspberry.

I have noticed that on another thread that the problem may a slow SD card. Can't find the link now. I have a class 10 card in a security camera that I am going to try. Will let you know if it works.