gderf

hp n40l replacement

chclark

low start because of the network?

Darknesse

Installing OMV on Western Digital RX4100

Recent Activities

• vulcan4d -

Replied to the thread Docker failing to re-install.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from vulcan4d: “Configuration file '/etc/default/docker' ” There is another long thread about this. You need to do another apt-get -f install and then answer yes to replacing /etc/default/docker. We are working on a…
  • vulcan4d -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Docker failing to re-install.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vulcan4d: “Configuration file '/etc/default/docker' ” There is another long thread about this. You need to do another apt-get -f install and then answer yes to replacing /etc/default/docker. We are working on a fix.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread new version of docker plugin to test.

Anything in particular we should be looking for in the test version?
  • chclark -

Replied to the thread hp n40l replacement.

Think I need to start looking rapidly server had a hissy fit again tonight it's been 4 months though luckily. Kept getting ata5.0 failed command: READ FPDMA Just did a lot of booting with out storage putting storage back in eventually it came back on.
  • Darknesse -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x low start because of the network?.

ohh sorry, I put the picture in my first post. When I say pc is to say it's a turn around pc gamer, here is my configuration: Motherboard: Asus Rampage II Extreme Prossesseur: i7 CPU 950 12 GB memory To add information, the omv server starts well,…
  • Akolite -

Posted the thread Installing OMV on Western Digital RX4100.

Thread
    Hi all, I managed to get my hands on a spare WD RX4100. I've been trying to install OMV on it, but for the life of me I cannot get it to boot off the USB. When I try go into the bios with either f2 or del, it says "entering setup" and then just proceeds…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Root fs backup on reboot / dual boot SD card.

Quote from Adoby: “if I want to write a fresh SD card, I'll need a copy of the MBR and the partition table as well ” Don't forget u-boot. I would closely study the nand-sata-install script since this tool contains all steps needed to transfer an…
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread Root fs backup on reboot / dual boot SD card.

Storing the snapshot on the rootfs using a COW snapshot sounds nice. The only problem being that I so far have managed to stay very ignorant about the details of using the btrfs COW snapshot features. I just know they exist. Oh, well... I'll just have to…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Some questions about Snapraid...still learning..

Quote from FFrank: “What is it about the scrubb? Why are still 14691 files with zero sub-second timestamp? ” New or open files (temp files for example) may need to be "touched" again. (But you went from over 400K to 14K files.) This is why…
  • Blabla -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread new version of docker plugin to test.

Like (Post)
    Can a few people test the new version of the docker plugin that uses daemon.json instead of /etc/default/docker? It is here - omv-extras.org/testing/openmed…-docker-gui_4.1.2_all.deb Thanks to @subzero79 for his work on this (he did all of it :) ).