Adding a Wi-Fi interface

Rimsonatoaster

Error with static ip on rock64

schetz

Setting up Rsync

Agricola

Recent Activities

• JayPiee -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Problem bei der Instalation.

Thread
    Hallo, Seit heute nutzt ich OMV auf meinen HomeServer ich habe die Festplatte aus meinen PC in den Home Server gebaut jetzt versuche ich die ganze Zeit den Ordner freizugeben doch dann kommt das immer. Failed to create the directory…
  • Rimsonatoaster -

Replied to the thread Adding a Wi-Fi interface.

Its pulling up the keyboard I'm using and the USB drive I'm running omv off of.
  • schetz -

Replied to the thread Error with static ip on rock64.

My apologies, I thought you were on rock64 as well. On a positive note, it really might be te fault of Ayufan release (at least it seems that way, not quite sure if fixed on unstable channel), so you could send him a bug report on that.
  • geaves -

Quote from Rimsonatoaster: “The device is a WAVLINK Nano AC600. ” That could like finding a needle in a haystack....Ok what's the output of lsusb
  • Rimsonatoaster -

Yes! This is what I'm fighting with! The device is a WAVLINK Nano AC600.
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Error with static ip on rock64.

Quote from schetz: “I had basically the same issues on latest ayufan stable image (0.7.9. release) -rock64. In short, tried configuring through interfaces.d , deleting that and configuring directly in /etc/interfaces, no luck. Web GUI even with fresh…
  • geaves -

Quote from Rimsonatoaster: “and it requires a device name, ” Ok would mean it has not been installed if it's the same as this image what's the make, model etc of the wireless dongle?
  • Rimsonatoaster -

Wi-Fi Wi-Fi interface option is displayed, and it requires a device name, an SSID, and a password. I have no idea what do about the device name.
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Setting up Rsync.

I was just following the example given on page 62 of the OMV User Guide. As I said above after reformatting my data drive & re-setting up my shared folders, it worked fine. But in the future I will use the full path. Thanks for the tip.
  • Nixda -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message when adding a repo.

Not sure. Somehow this way it did not work (instead I updated beforehand). Cannot fall back, so I can not check again.