Pi-Hole - Network wide Ad blocking

jollyrogr

Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page

Nefertiti

Help with WiFi Driver (Update)

BackWoodsTech

Recent Activities

• HelixRoweda -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud with Docker: Access Problems and Server Error.

Basically correct, but without online synchronization of callender, contacts, files, sharing of content, etc.. Instead of tips for bypassing, help in solving the problem would be good.
  • geaves -

Quote from HelixRoweda: “data backup, data check, connect network drive to access with other programs on data / images, etc..... on windows ” Rather defeats the object of installing Nextcloud, you can achieve the same just by setting up SMB.
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Setting up Rsync.

I'm not sure what was going on, but I deleted all of my shared folders and such so that I could reformat the hard drive, then recreated the users, folders, and scheduled jobs — then it all went right. Obviously, I haven't committed any real data to the…
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Pi-Hole - Network wide Ad blocking.

I was wondering how you would use this with a docker pi-hole. I suppose another option would be to run unbound in a docker as well?
  • HelixRoweda -

data backup, data check, connect network drive to access with other programs on data / images, etc..... on windows
  • Nefertiti -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

I dot not think, you need to remove everything in letsencrypt folder, further more if you do you will loose the issued certificate you can only get 5 in a period of time. If you got to the point you reach the max allocated , use one more domain name in…
  • Agricola -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Setting up Rsync.

Thread
    I am trying to set up a scheduled Rsync job using the OMV Users Guide (page 61 & following). Here is the job I created: forum.openmediavault.org/index…9e7a40c75625b65be6fff7aee When I run the job I get the following error:
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Thanks for the terminal info. I am very weak on command line. I have been saving every little snippet I can find and building a cheat sheet. I gave up on my Airport Extreme and bought a Netgear R7000 router. Being a die-hard Mac guy I never thought I…
  • BackWoodsTech -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with WiFi Driver (Update).

Anyone? Is there more info I should provide??
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

I just finished testing unbound and, I have to say, I'm impressed. Cached entries, 0ms. I linked from the Pi-Hole/Docker, by IPaddress#port to the OMV host and it works fine. This is far better than ISP or public resolvers. After running through it…