openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

JDownloader Plugin doesn't work anymore

Nafi

openmediavault-letsencrypt

draddy

Remoteplugin mountpoint is not empty fuse

ryecoaaron

RPC Error at Antivir WebGui setup.

New Server

joell86

Recent Activities

• Nafi -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x JDownloader Plugin doesn't work anymore.

beside the fact that moving to docker is probably a good idea, the plugin still works fine for me (even with OMV 4) if jdownloader is not showing up in myJdownloader Webinterface, check user credentials and check if jdownloader is actually running…
  • draddy -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

hi, thanks Daniel, but for this i found something better ;) (its also german - so you shouldn't have a problem ^^) hope ext. links are OK! if not - Sorry ;) christiandietze.de/automatisch…fikates-auf-die-fritzbox/ will create the Cert and upload it to…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Remoteplugin mountpoint is not empty fuse.

A couple of things... 1 - The remoteshare plugin is bad. That is why I rewrote it for OMV 3.x but ftpfs isn't working in that version. 2 - If the shared folder you are selecting to mount with is at the root of the drive (path = /) then it will never be…
  • DarkVodka34 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Remoteplugin mountpoint is not empty fuse.

Bump still can't solve this problem. Everything is empty ;/
  • joell86 -

Replied to the thread New Server.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “You have no prehash field in your snapraid config. Try executing /usr/share/openmediavault/confdb/migrations.d/conf.service.snapraid_3.6.3.sh to create it. ” Shell-Script (57 lines)Thank you. That seems to have done the trick.…
  • joell86 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread New Server.

Like (Post)
    You have no prehash field in your snapraid config. Try executing /usr/share/openmediavault/confdb/migrations.d/conf.service.snapraid_3.6.3.sh to create it.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread New Server.

You have no prehash field in your snapraid config. Try executing /usr/share/openmediavault/confdb/migrations.d/conf.service.snapraid_3.6.3.sh to create it.
  • kaly -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Raid5 inactive- Need help please.

I got my array active with success \o/ (in auto-read-only state) and I added my new disk. Recovery in progress... 0.7%... 512 min remaining Crossing finger
  • joell86 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread New Server.

Like (Post)
    Quote from joell86: “I'm getting an error per mail from Cron: "/usr/sbin/omv-snapraid-diff: Zeile 372: [: -eq: Einstelliger (unärer) Operator erwartet." Looking at the Script in that particular row: ” What is the output of omv-showkey snapraid
  • Dr.Seltsam -

Replied to the thread Looking to build my Ultimate NAS. Project 2018, (KODI).

disatvantages: - some services require registration and payment ... or you have to tolerate some "advertiesement - countdowns" others recomment "Plex" ( I think there is an addon for OMV)