openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

crash omv-mkconf and omv-update

votdev

OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon)

tkaiser

disk unmounted alone

Mr.Grape

install OMV on my NAS with usb Key

ryecoaaron

Ondroid HC1 with SSD - SFTP-Problem when share on SSD (via plugin)

gderf

Recent Activities

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x crash omv-mkconf and omv-update.

Quote from foresthus: “File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 109 def remove(wr, selfref=ref(self) ^ TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation ” This error message clearly tells everyone that the file…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Quote from tobefond: “m2.SATA ” There is no SATA with RK3399. The image has been created the Armbian way (fully automated -- we don't fiddle around with images manually, they're all created 100% from scratch and then tested afterwards) and will work…
  • Mr.Grape -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x disk unmounted alone.

Quote from Adoby: “I have not investigated further, my HDDs work fine on default settings, even if they spin down a little too fast for my taste. Less than a minute when idle. I would prefer 10 minutes or so. ” Hmm this is quite fast, at least for…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x crash omv-mkconf and omv-update.

I hope you didn't say yes to removing all of those packages. I would try: apt-get install --reinstall python3.5 python3 python3-apt
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x install OMV on my NAS with usb Key.

That looks fine. Now: apt-get install openmediavault-keyring postfix Post the output
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Ondroid HC1 with SSD - SFTP-Problem when share on SSD (via plugin).

Correct ownership alone is not enough. What are the permissions?
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x disk unmounted alone.

I have experienced similar problems with my HC2s and Seagate IronWolf HDDs. I figured out that if I modified any the physical disk properties: (Edit on the Disk). Advanced Power Management Automatic Acoustic Management Spindown Time Write…
  • integros -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Ondroid HC1 with SSD - SFTP-Problem when share on SSD (via plugin).

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from integros: “I never questioned that armbian normally supports all these things. All I am saying is that on the Ondroid HC1 I can't chroot sftp. ” Can you post the output of: omv-showkey sftp ” I'll do it in a couple…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

yes, is easy to deply, but i need some time to manage.
  • tobefond -

Replied to the thread OMV for RockPro64 (and other RK3399 devices soon).

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from tobefond: “Friendlyarm likes to flash the system straight onto the eMMC ” You should become familiar with their way to flash eMMC anyway since eMMC on NanoPC-T4 can not be removed and boot priority for eMMC is always…